Author Topic: The Return of Kohaku  (Read 4130 times)

Kohaku

The Return of Kohaku
« on: January 07, 2011, 06:46:04 am »
...Well, for as long as collage allows, that is.

Yes, another former IT player has arisen from the shadows!  Ooooh~~

For those of you who don't remember me--who would? i was such a lurker--here is the old me: http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/Accario/KohakuTLKcopy.png

However, it's been a while, and as per any fursona, Kohaku has grown and changed.  Here's the new Kohaku: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/201/6/0/Kohaku_Ref_by_Viterai_by_iNSOMNiAC013.png

Woo!

Anyways, I'm a pretty laid back person.  I like gaming, roleplaying, drawing...The usual stuff.
My main fandoms are FFVII, NiGHTS, and TRON.  Both the old and new TRON, mind you.  :P

I am known as iNSOMNiAC013, Kohaku/KohakuChimaera, Vincent, and Reno on most sites.

You can find me on dA, Whirled, and FA.  If you want any of these, just PM me.

I'm fairly friendly, but still kind of...Shy, I guess?  I'm still going to be a lurker for the most part.  My main interest in FH is exploration and relaxation, though I may dabble in RP from time-to-time.  :D

I...Uh....I've never been good at intros, haha...So...Ask me if you want to know something?  Haha.  <3
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 06:49:38 am by Kohaku »

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
Re: The Return of Kohaku
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 10:28:27 am »
Welcome to teh forums ^^

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

Pirit

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 02:55:54 pm »
Welcome Kohaku!
I think i saw this nickname somewhere... |D

Kohaku

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 06:36:34 pm »
Thanks you two!
'Kohaku' is a pretty common Japanese name, so I'm sure there are a lot of us online.  >xD

Keirai

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 06:54:41 pm »
Very interesting character there! Perhaps we can chill together In-Game once my inital MUST SEE EVERYTHING rush wears off. lD

Kohaku

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 06:56:29 pm »
Very interesting character there! Perhaps we can chill together In-Game once my inital MUST SEE EVERYTHING rush wears off. lD

Thanks!  Kohaku's my pride and joy, really.  She's been through a lot of changes to get where she is now.  >w<
I'd love to hang!  ...Once the sever's up, that is.  x'D  I'll probably be running around like a madman at first, though, hehe.

Keirai

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 07:00:42 pm »
Yeah me too. lD

I couldn't download and play even if the server was up, I'm at home on dial-up. However I move in to my dorm this weekend with wifi and ethernet, so I should be okay then. lD Excited~

Kohaku

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2011, 07:10:47 pm »
I managed to DL it and get it working with CrossOver, at least.  *Mac user*

My internet has been really moody lately, though.  I need to call Verizon and yell at them.  =3=;;

Keirai

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2011, 07:19:50 pm »
Beat them up.

And I can't even load a two minute youtube video, unless I sit there for a few hours. lD So yeah. Not gonna try it.

But yea, we definitely have to hang out somewhere awesome.

Kohaku

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2011, 07:34:03 pm »
I plan to.  It's ridiculous.  >:/  Even my phone signal is suffering!

If I get bored enough today I might try my hand at mapmaking, just to pass time.  :3