Author Topic: A Virus? From Feral Heart??  (Read 8927 times)

Offline dougal1177

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
    • View Profile
Re: A Virus? From Feral Heart??
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2011, 07:16:23 pm »
Fake Virus, Nothing else to say, need to remove the virus, get a good virus remover, i have Norton, when i got a Virus It pointed fingers at I, Predator (Animal Planet MMORPG) BUT IT WAS SO GOOOOODDDD!

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2011, 08:26:15 pm »
Fake virus? We can get it withotu downlaoding stuff! Poepel can enetr on our PC! How do we stop those people?!

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2011, 11:16:58 pm »
If your anti virus is Norton, it likes to point fingers at FH, no other antivirus program really ever says that FH has virus's, unless it is because of something you have downloaded from elsewhere and put there. Norton really doesn't like FH for some reason >.>

this is not true you know my anti virus is norton and it says fh is safe to download of course mine is the 360 version

Offline xXSilverWolfXx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Apex
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2011, 11:28:21 pm »
it might not have been feralheart that gave me the virus. the Fake anti virus started scanning feral heart and all of its files saying it was infected, and infecting my computer.

Offline Adyrawr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Just call me Ady.
    • Adyrawr
    • stunlockd
    • Ady
    • Adyrawr
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2011, 11:40:03 pm »
Oy... That's not very good. Fake scans usually end up as horrible trouble. I suggest you get Avast.

Avast is a free, spy-ware or virus protection system. It's awesome, I have it on my lap top and desk top. You can even upgrade to the better versions of avast for a fee. Though, I stick with the free version, they are all just as good.

Here is where you can download avast.

>http://www.avast.com/en-us/free-antivirus-download<

If you do download avast, uninstall your other virus protection program, and let avast do it's work. c: Good luck!

Edit:

I got things like that once, when I didn't have avast. It was really horrible, it infected my old, dinosaur computer like the plague, and nearly killed it! We couldn't get anything to stop it, so we tried getting avast, we finally got it download after hours of trying, and it got rid of all the bugs. c:
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 11:43:22 pm by Sara »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2011, 01:20:34 am »
If your anti virus is Norton, it likes to point fingers at FH, no other antivirus program really ever says that FH has virus's, unless it is because of something you have downloaded from elsewhere and put there. Norton really doesn't like FH for some reason >.>

this is not true you know my anti virus is norton and it says fh is safe to download of course mine is the 360 version

Then you are the rare exception. A LOT of people come on here saying how Norton says that FH is dangerous, and Norton even blocks FH from connecting to teh internet, thus stopping people playing.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Ki-yu

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2011, 08:33:04 am »
This happened to me also. This happened when I downloaded a mesh, never happened before that. Maybe just download the game and nothing else. I also had the fake antivirus scan thing popped up, destroyed my whole computer and we used a different one. Nasty little thing...

Hope this helped :P

Offline xXSilverWolfXx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Apex
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2011, 10:39:55 pm »
well my mom just restored everything back to December 15th. it seems fine now. the thing said that all the trouble started on the 15th. it did happen again though. This time it didnt attack feralheart but my recyclebin instead.

Offline koockygirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2011, 05:24:52 am »
I had the same virus! When one of the messages pops up, don't click the red 'X'!!! After I got my laptop fixed once, the person said to click alt and F4 instead. It closes out the window, but the red 'X' is pretty much setting up an opportunity for a virus to enter. Mine closed everything out to where I could not enter anything, but hopefully that doesn't happen to you. The virus is supposed to come back every four days, and so my dad keeps fixing it for me. It's late, so I can't really ask him to let me know how he fixes it though. Good luck fixing the problem, and I'm so sorry if I didn't help much.

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2011, 06:00:36 am »
it really sounds like theres a virus hiding somewhere on your pc. It wont be FH. sometimes the net can redirect people to what looks like your My Computer area. Then it will have a scanning bar. It will tell you that you have viruses on your pc. If you ever get this do not download anything it asks you to. Instead quickly close down the net. It will ask if you want to close it. Make sure you do. This virus tends to lie to you by saying your pc is infected which it isnt, it is to make you download it and once you do you will have a virus. It will tell you that half of your pc files are infected as well. I've had this virus before and it actually nearly killed my pc. Luckly though i formatted my pc to stop it. That was a year ago i was last attacked by a major virus. Since then i've been using Avast AntiVirus program. And MalwareBytes. Avast is good. It runs in the background so that when you browse the web it actually blocks infected sites. It will even give you a warning by making a ting song and then telling you that its blocked it. I've had Avast for a year now and my pc hasnt had any attacks. too top it off though i do often do scans with avast and malwarebytes.

It might be best for you either fix it with an antivirus program. Depending on what it is.
Has the net opened up when you've never actually opened it up yourself? if so then its malware. I've had plenty of virus experience. But havent had any for at least a year now.

If you cant get rid of them with the programs then you might be looking at a format. Not getting rid of Virus ASAP can cause dataloss and hardware failure. i've had hardware failure before and it aint cheap replacing it.