Author Topic: In feral heart the game when i go to fourth tab to edit my char there no wings  (Read 4673 times)

Offline ilovewolve

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: -60
    • View Profile
really?

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Gabrielle, Once you have reinstalled FH, go to the 4th tab and look for EQUIP. Thats where the wings are. And everyone is trying to take their time and help you step by step, please pay attention.

Offline ilovewolve

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
what? FH set up

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Gabrielle, it almost seems as if you are trolling instead of actually trying to figure this out. Reinstall Feralheart. Find the download on the downloads page on this site. It is the one that says, Game setup. Download, and click run. Install Feralheart back onto your computer. Once it is finished, open Feralheart. Log in using your username and password. Go to create character. As you are making your charachter press on the 4th tab. If you cant understand that, then click on all of the tabs and look for EQUIP. Its at the top of the box. You will have a choice of angel wings or bat wings. click on one and you have wings.  Make sure that you press ok on the 5th tab to save your charchter. The end. If you are playing feralheart + (plus) you are not givin the option of having wings.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
Perhaps you should try asking your parents for help? It's easier when someone older than yourself can see it too :)

Offline ilovewolve

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Thx and please stop saying my name over and over again please and thank u :) (and i know that my name i get already)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
  We know you know your name, but when you talk to someone, when there are other people talking (typing in this case) Saying the name when you talk to someone is ALWAYS a good idea. No confusion that way.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
I agree, maybe asking for help from a parent would be best. ^^ I hope you figure it all out. :)
Edit: And thank you for clearing that up, I wasnt saying the name for any other purpose, but to identify who i was speaking (typing) too :) thanks again ^^
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 01:56:49 am by LeviticusUT »

Offline ilovewolve

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
thx alot guys

Offline ilovewolve

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
LeviticusUT what top on the box in fourth tab?