Author Topic: Can't Play Feral Heart???  (Read 9339 times)

spiritwolf52

Can't Play Feral Heart???
« on: February 25, 2012, 12:02:53 am »
Ok, so every time I try to play Feral Heart, I t loads the game, lets me log in, and choose my character. But when it's loading the world, It say bad token, or feral heart has stopped working, and I don't know what's going on. Please help me *is desperate*

Offline RedWaters

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • 🌸 stay trippin babe ? 🚬
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Play Feral Heart???
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 12:26:42 am »
Donlt Worry The Bad Tokens Are Normal And For The FeralHeart Has Stopped Working All You Gotta Do Is Wait A Bit Then After A Bit You Should Be Able To Get Back In. Good Luck :)

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 01:13:27 am »
Yes, It sometimes happens if the servers are busy, which they are today. Keep trying, try different characters, and if that does not work, you may just have to try again later, when not as many people are online. Good luck!
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 01:58:15 am »
Have you been pressing on the keyboard while it was loading?
If I do that, it usually makes a bad token, or a pop-up saying, "Feralheart has stopped has stopped working".

ヌ - ド ル

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 02:37:52 am »
The FeralHeart.exe has stopped working, indicates a problem usually. I have never had that happen because the servers were busy.  Bad tokens- however are normal as people above has said. Next question. Is the character that you are entering FeralHeart as, in a private map? Or a FH map, like cape, ficho,bonfire,etc.? Because if your character is entering inside of a private map...then it may be your map.  Or have you made a heightmap and saved it in FH folder and then this started happening? Please be a bit more specific and Ill see if I can help you better. Sometimes it mat be just a little something off causing it. But like I said, the game wont completely crash like that from the server..at least not to my knowledge.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 02:41:38 am by LeviticusUT »

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 09:35:30 pm »
The FeralHeart.exe has stopped working, indicates a problem usually. I have never had that happen because the servers were busy.  Bad tokens- however are normal as people above has said. Next question. Is the character that you are entering FeralHeart as, in a private map? Or a FH map, like cape, ficho,bonfire,etc.? Because if your character is entering inside of a private map...then it may be your map.  Or have you made a heightmap and saved it in FH folder and then this started happening? Please be a bit more specific and Ill see if I can help you better. Sometimes it mat be just a little something off causing it. But like I said, the game wont completely crash like that from the server..at least not to my knowledge.

I have had the Feralheart.exe crash just because of the servers, FH was trying too hard to load things. I found that just opening and reopining again and again eventually fixed the problem.
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 12:31:56 am »
Ok then. I guess I stand corrected. :)

Offline KayKay

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • laughter is the best medicine
    • STEAM_0:0:170006685
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 08:21:46 am »
hmmm....yes the server is very busy...401 people are online..so i just wait till its lower something like 10/9 or 20
𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵, 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵 - 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦
                               ▬▬▬
                                            𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢  𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑹  𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵, 𝑰𝑻 𝑯𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑺.

Offline cyanpaint

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2012, 09:22:34 pm »
i can't even get it to open i don't know whats wrong i have os x lion i downloaded it for mac

CloudFish

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2012, 10:06:51 pm »
Instead of posting on solved and answered threads, create your own from now on Dayna.

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=3251.0

Thread is useful to Mac users. ^