Author Topic: ~Kuroshitsuji III~ (A Black Butler Roleplay) [Inactive since 11/04/2012]  (Read 13531 times)

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
Re: ~Kuroshitsuji III~ (A Black Butler Roleplay ~Accepting~)
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2012, 12:31:59 am »
((i was talking about the call for Sebastian as he went to the meeting... >.>))

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

BlackRevenge

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2012, 12:37:09 am »
Ciel stepped out of the carriage, then remarked as he gazed at the scene; "I wish I didn't have to go to bloody London everytime something like this happens." He gave a rather harsh look at Sebastian, but his gaze turned it's usual as he headed toward the large hotel, in witch Sebastian had choosen. "This place better not be like the last one" He murmered, remembering the terrible conditions the last hotel had been in.

(And I'll tell Sebby that- WAIT O-o There was no call XD)

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2012, 01:06:19 am »
((Not call as in phonecall *facepalm* as in speaking call (Like ones mother/ father/ grandfather/ grandmother used to do). If you noticed *points to page 2* the servants called for Sebastian as he went to the meeting. Now don't get me confused or the whole rp will be in a mess @.@))

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2012, 01:11:57 am »
(OoO..But I ignored dem XD)

"I asure you it isn't as in such a filthy condition as the last on was, Young Master" Sebastian said with a bow, then continued to follow Ciel toward the entrance of the building. "I have actually heard, this place is rather comfortable." He continued, Ciel scowled as they entered the lobby. "Room 186" Sebastian said and pointed at the key labled "186" He handed a bag of coins and accepted the key. Then he and Ciel made their way up to their room.

(And maybe when we come back; that is, if you aren't going to get involved with the "Jack The Ripper" Case, you could be glomping Finian's Head in kitsune form? XD)

BlackRevenge

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2012, 01:19:07 am »
As Ciel stepped into the room he was surprised to see it wasn't in such bad conditions. "This was obvious" he remarked as he stepped toward te bed then flung himself down onto it's surface. Sebastian looked at him, then he continued; "You can, after all, not lie to me." he slouched down for a bit in his seat, wich was the bed. "Sebastian, could you see to lunch- I mean dinner preperations?" he questioned, remembering that he had missed lunch. Sebastian nodded in reply then slipped out of the room.

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2012, 01:32:40 am »
Sebastian turned up toward his young master's room, carrying a plater wich consisted of Steak and Kidney Pie with Salmon Sandwich, and Apricot and Green Tea. He set the platter at the bed-side desk then left the room to alow his young master to eat in silence.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2012, 05:49:08 am »
???, BlackCatTrain, and Densetsu.

Don't you think it is a little unfair to Iceheart999 that you use three different accounts to roleplay, even though you are the same person? I'm reading this and I find it unbelievable to think that you, of all people, would do something like this. It is deceptive and disrespectful to your fellow roleplay members, and to other fourm-members in general.

BlackRevenge

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2012, 11:49:39 am »
We aren't the same person, >_< It's hard to show any proof, but were all just Brother and Sister.
Really, were all fans of the anime/manga, well, Densetsu only knows the anime but, praticly the same thing.
But I suppose it's somehwat disrespectful, considering I just asked those two to do it cause' no one else seemed to be joining.
I will, however, ask them to leave if it pleases you. But it might be a little confusing if BlackCat left, the roleplay would, I assume, have never started.
There wouldn't be much inpact, however if Densetsu were to just left. I guess you can tell me what you want done.

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2012, 09:31:17 pm »
((I will be getting involved in that case *-*, that doesnt mean Akari won't be glomping Finian's head.))

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~

BlackRevenge

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2012, 09:33:48 pm »
(XD, I actually wanna see that Iceheart :3)