Author Topic: *~_~_~*Hallucination's Gallery*~_~_~*  (Read 2808 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
*~_~_~*Hallucination's Gallery*~_~_~*
« on: April 12, 2012, 03:04:24 am »
These pictures, ah these pictures, some may be scary when I get all of them done. I do mostly computer ones. All computer ones are drawn with a mouse, so my forgiveness if they are not well. They may contain minor to major gore, but I am just that way. I am not good at drawing, so no requests right now. NONE. I will work very hard on pictures!

Computer Pictures:
Here is my first ever picture. Breaking Into Pieces 1#:

This picture I made for my dark Hallucination character in Hallucination's Hallucinations.
This is her death, before she became a shadow upon the wall. She was in complete darkness, she had no markings at the time, just a gap that markings her lower rib cage. Blood had poured out, she was gone. She was in her last moments. But the pain isn't what would kill her...What would make her cry is all the people she had to leave behind... Her mother, her father, her siblings. All would drift into the unknown as she relived life in an afterworld beyond all. Her heart had sank. She was fighting her own mind. She made the deal, to jump through the portal of light, rather than sit in the darkness with hopes of her corpse to be revived, or buried.
Buried Alive 2#:

This is just a plain old coffin, carrying some reckless soul who forgot to awake before being lowered into his hole where he'd spend all eternity. Focused towards a character I made up for one of my roleplays called 'Lazaran,' who was nearly murdured while investigating the down falling humans territory towards the end. Surviving the battle with mortal wounds, he appeared dead in all cases. There was no movement, but his eyes remained a blood stained red. He was lowered into the grave and soon forgotten. He was truly buried alive.
Scarlet SKETCH #3:

This is just a sketch, the actual picture below. I feel impressed I actually took the time to make a sketch of it before the actual drawing. -^_^-
Scarlet Tears #4:

Here it is, not very good... Anyway I have uploaded this to my YouTube. Meep... I forgot to give you all my YouTube. It's Scarlet Tears. Get it? Yeah see, I call myself Scarlet, and I like the last name Tears. Or was it blood? Nevermind, I just call myself Scarlet Tears because I hate my real name... It's french. D: But now I think Scarlet is french... -Le shrug- Oh well, not gonna fight myself. I LIKE THE COLOR OF BLOOD. Meep. Random Creature Feature moment... -Crawls back into  Creature Feature Land- Just- just look at the SpeedPaint... Ignore anything of Creature Feature around my YouTube, I can't remember if I have anything to give signs of that or not... And no, your all lucky, I did not add Creature Feature music to the speedpaint because- Well- I haven't thought to get any. My mom is very strict about that... Yeah, that's why everytime I turn on Miss Me To Death she peeks in my room and listens, ah how she loves that song. Why is this so long? I don't know, I will stop blabbering. You could've stopped reading this you know. XD Buh-Bye!
Forlorn Seas #5:

Endless terrors hide among the seas, waters holding secrets that everyone would be desperate to get their hands on. But yet guardians of misled souls tower the world, never to let anyone pass to the treasured things beneath the surface. What does the naked eye hide from the world, no one would ever know. ((I am gonna make a FeralHeart map for this. <3))
                                                                 Real life Draw Pictures:

Another picture of Bramble and Squirrel...

"Ashfur how could you! You know they are -Not spoiling the book x3-" That's the part I could imagine going with this, by what I understand. This is Hollyleaf and Ashfur.

"Welcome to te lowerbirth, the greatest show Unearthed!" Creature Feature... My usual favorite music. Anyway, this is my version of the 'Battle With Bloodclan.' Maybe I'll color all these pictures in soon and make them into computer-istic pictures. You'll have to comment for that.
Even my pictures have a back story. -Facepaw- I gotta get out of the story habit.
Please comment!
If you like these pictures, I will make more.
~Hallucination <3
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 07:36:17 pm by Hallucination »

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
Re: My First Pictures <3 ~Updated new picture in~
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 09:49:45 pm »
Awesome for your first Pictures! Keep practicing and you'll do great!

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 11:02:35 pm »
Thanks, Lugai. ^_^ Sorry they are so... Creepy. But it seems that all I can come up with. ><

Anyone else want to comment?
~Hallucination <3

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 11:04:25 pm »
I love them! great job you'll get better and better pshh you'll probably become famous, no biggie ;3. Keep it up and who doesn't wanna comment! come on.

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 05:39:55 am »
Thanks, Raw!
Anyone else want to comment please?
~Hallucination <3

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter