Author Topic: Why do you love Warrior Cats?  (Read 1724 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Why do you love Warrior Cats?
« on: April 20, 2012, 10:00:51 pm »

This is simple. Name your favorite warrior, apprentice, kit, leader, deputy, or simply character in the Warriors series. Maybe Tigerclaw? What about Bluestar? Do you think Firepaw, as an apprentice, is better than him as a warrior? You choose! Simply put (Let's say I like Bluestar):

I like: Bluestar!
 Why?: Because she is very kind, and always could put that awful Tigerclaw to stop his mean words.

Of course, you may put cats you dislike, such as:

I dislike: Tigerclaw
 Why?: he was always too fierce to the young apprentices and kits. He lashes out at them and gives awful punishments. He really should've been in ShadowClan the whole time, not the bold ThunderClan!

Or, you may put both. Anyway, if someone put a cat they liek or dislike, you may agree or disagree. Just be sure to not be too hurtful or mean. If they said that they LOVE Tigerclaw, and hate Bluestar, will you lash out and cry, "HOW COULD YOU LIKE HIM?! HE IS EVIL!!!" No. You just won't. Please put something simple like, "Huh, I don't see how you could like him, in my point of view. Honestly, he seems too mean to me."

Ready?

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
Re: Why do you love Warrior Cats?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 07:53:16 am »
I like: Jaypaw
Why?: Because he is always trying to prove himself, even though he isn't that capable of it, (Like me o-O) But he is always very brave and cranky (Also like me! o-o)