Author Topic: Leaving, but not permanently  (Read 1678 times)

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
Leaving, but not permanently
« on: May 05, 2012, 05:35:19 pm »
I've been really inactive for a while but i've just been busy. My computer broke so I won't be able to log on to the game anymore until I get a new one. The reason for my inactivity before my computer broke is because i've been using my DA a lot and didn't find time for anything FH related so I won't be making maps or anything for a while. (sorry to you all that liked my work)

All I can update on my internetness is that I have a new website, it's now gierra.webs.com because the weebly one disappeared  ::). My DA name is HOAFan, you can check it out if you want.

I am still learning coding for games and such (I haven't forgotten about that), and hopefully my new computer will be able to support some kind of game engine, I'm looking towards Unity (i was surprised to see it was free  :o ).

Anyway, it might be a little while until I can do anything that is FH related...maybe by the time i get back a new patch will be out.

btw: don't listen to the part of the site that says i'll be using the sandbox engine XD it makes stuff look like minecraft so I dropped it.

I am a lot better at drawing now as you can see on my DA but i do the best I can with paper and gimp, not everyone has 100 dollars to use adobe ._.

So that's about it, i'm pretty much dead here but i'll be back again sometime.

Your awkward member truly,
~Alex

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving, but not permanently
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 12:10:07 am »
Aww goodbye for now Alex.

I still remember that game your planning to make, im glad you havent forgotten about it. I still would love to help but i dont know anything about coding.

Your website looks good :)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.