Author Topic: An Unsolvable Mystery  (Read 1673 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
An Unsolvable Mystery
« on: May 27, 2012, 02:51:46 pm »

Dear fellow Feralhearters,

The FeralHeart Buro of Investigation (FBI),  have come across an unsolvable mystery, and we need your help! Apparently, people have been having too much fun with this game, it might need to be shut down! Who is behind this, you ask? We don't know. But somebody is causing too much fun to surge through this game. Can you help FeralHeart, and solve this mystery?

A mystery unsolved,
                                                             FeralHeart Buro of Investigation

CLUES:
The culprit has a name with 3 to 15 letters in it
The culprit plays FeralHeart a lot
The culprit searches the forums constantly
The culprit is somebody nobody would expect

Can you help us? If so, fill out this form:
Who do you think is the culprit?:
 Why?: (In other words, name at least three ways that they have caused fun to be in FeralHeart)
 What should be their punishment?: (Be silly, don't be so serious. I mean come on, you can say: "Their punishment is to watch all day five episodes of Dora" or something like that! Be creative!) 

SOLVE THIS MYSTERY TODAY!!!
  P.S.- This is a game, don't take it personally. IF somebody thinks it's you, go ahead and object, but don't dislike that person or get angry, they are just having fun, like you!

SoulRevenge

Re: An Unsolvable Mystery
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 03:23:49 pm »
Who do you think is the culprit?: deathbyraisinS
 Why?: They made a Fenine Train with me, Made me into a zombie, and for saying 'Look a Bunneh!"
 What should be their punishment?: They have to eat a Posion Ivy Leaf~ C:

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Re: An Unsolvable Mystery
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 04:12:25 pm »
xD Lol Soul. I do remember deathbyraisin saying Look a Bunneh!! to meh millions of times

Who do you think is the culprit?: Twizzlerr (xD)
 Why?: Cuz she made this game, made a warrior cat named Silverbutt, and is cracking me up right now
 What should be their punishment?: SHE HAS TO EAT FIFTY OF THE SPICIEST JALAPENOS!!

That was just so I could do one xD))