Poll

Which Story Should This Take Place In?

Madness of Duke Venomania
Evil Food Eater Conchita
Story of Evil
GIFT from the Princess who brought Sleep
Tailor Shop on Enbizaka
Judgement of Corruption

Author Topic: New rp Idea! **Vocaloid-Themed** [Inactive since 07/04/2012]  (Read 6948 times)

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ...with Only My Railgun...
    • View Profile
New rp Idea! **Vocaloid-Themed** [Inactive since 07/04/2012]
« on: August 04, 2012, 10:23:54 pm »
     Kara here, bored as usual. However, something lightened up my day yesterday! I learned that Mothy/AkunoP had released a new Evillious Chronicles song, and I think it's just fantastic. Finally, Moonlit Bear is explained! I digress, though. I'd like to make an rp based off of Evillious, like during one of the time periods (most likely Story of Evil). It would probably be mapped, and if we use one of the stories, the previous ones will be legends and stuff. I'm also thinking of including a Heavenly and Hellish Yard Map, and maybe the Graveyard and Courtroom. Anyone in? I think it'd be pretty fun if we got it going, so...who's with me? I'll try to explain for anyone who has some confusion with the series, I pretty much get the whole concept, after all.

-- Kara
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 11:14:34 am by Scallywag »
Anonimousity. It's like we're faceless...but with faces. Do I even logic?

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: New rp Idea! **Vocaloid-Themed**
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 10:43:00 pm »
Wouldn't ANYONE be interested in this? I mean, I find it an interesting series, and it's not too hard to get!

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 10:50:39 pm »
Still no takers...

wolfgirl56

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 10:52:43 pm »
Be patient. Someone will reply.

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 10:55:22 pm »
True...it took my other rp three days to get one member, but that was with joining forms and all. I'm just asking here if anyone would like the idea.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 12:17:19 am »
Oh my, I see there is finally a Vocaloid related rolepaly thread floating about I find the concept of areas fantastic but can I reccomend something? You can simply combine the choices of "Madness of Duke Vermonia," "Evil Food Eater Conchita (<3)," "Gift From The Princess Who Brought Sleep," "Tailor Shop on Enbizaka," and "Judgement of Corruption,"  into an roleplay with revolves the song "Heartbeat Clockwork" since it shown that the Gear (Kaito) controls a ourtyard which contains the sins that each of these songs protray. So, it can basically follow the tales of all five as an overhead watches them sort of a storybook. Anywho, my vote goes to Story of Evil since it is more solid for plot and extends how someone can make a character from so many different countries (Yellow, Green, Blue.)

Good luck and have a nice day,

-Soar.

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 12:47:37 am »
Wait, could you explain your idea a little more please? I like the sound of it, but I don't think I get what you mean? Do you mean make all of the countries, with people making the characters, playing the story, then moving to the next? I think it is, but could you confirm it please?

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 01:27:03 am »
Soar?

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 02:00:43 am »
Oh my glob! I'm horribly sorry for that, I was filling out an application for an roleplaying thread ;u;. Anyways, this is how my idea goes, since the setting of the Story of Evil series does change since in the songs, with "Servant of Evil," jumps into Len visiting a foriegn land (Green)  and how in "Daughter of White," where Haku is a inhabitant of the country (Green), it can add more story. Basically, you can add more characters that reside in these countries beside the typical Daughter of Yellow, Servant of Yellow, Prince of Blue, and allows more creativity and storylines for OCs or other Vocaloids/UTAUloids that people wish to add to the story. You have the basic idea of what I've thought about and I humbly apologize for not making my post clear! I hope that answers your questions due to my moronic mistakes!

Good luck and have a nice day,

-Soar

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2012, 02:05:04 am »
I got that, I meant the part with the Courtyard and Gear.