Author Topic: Game keeps crashing - FeralHeart.exe has stopped working...  (Read 9584 times)

Offline spiritfang11

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Game keeps crashing - FeralHeart.exe has stopped working...
« on: August 15, 2012, 03:27:44 pm »
Screenshot:

Problem:
So this is my problem, basically my game keeps crashing and saying: FeralHeart.exe has stopped working, Windows is checking for a solution for the problem. After it says that it says it can't find the problem and just shuts the game down. It happens every time I try enter a differet Map, except for lonely cave. When I try to use my other lions the game just won't load and I get the 'Bad Token' Message. I haven't been on Feral Heart in ages, since I've been having this problem for awhile. At first I thought it was my computer, which had caught a virus, but now that I have a new computer it's still happening. My computer isn't compleatly new either, it's used honestly. I installed the game on this computer yesterday and it was working just fine. I got off for awhile though and when I tried to get back on it started crashing.

**Update***

Ok so I've tried running the game as administrater, but I'm still having the problem, but not as much. When I enter maps like SkyRim, Last Cave, Atlantis, & others that way I don't have the problem. But every time I try to take ficho it occurs. Maybe to many players are online in certain spots and my computer can't handle it? I don't know... Sometimes it won't even let me on the game at all.

Thanks for reading, and if you have any solutions please post, as this problem is getting a bit annoying.

~spirit
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 04:58:46 am by spiritfang11 »
?

My DA-TigersDoRoar| My Fursona-Kivuli ___________________________________________  ?

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Game keeps crashing - FeralHeart.exe has stopped working...
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 03:58:27 pm »
It isn't a virus accosiated with FH let me just tell you that. Secondly i had hear someone else ran the game as administrator and it worked when she got back on. (right click FH icon on desktop and click run as administrator) FH is being a little buggy and hopefully issues will be resolved on their own. Bad tokens however are natural and pop up usually when trying to get into Fluorite Plains. Just keep trying to get in if all you get is bad tokens.

You are amazing <3

Offline Grosskatze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Claw... I miss you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 09:17:25 am »
I have got the same problem. sometimes ficho, and nearly always flourite. thats maing me sad because flourite is such a wonderful map. ): ):

Offline FallenAngel12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • I dont bite...much <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 12:43:49 pm »
I think i have alredy answer question like that but anyways :

Some stuff that may happen and stuff u can try:
1.The Flourite server is down most of the time so be patient and wait for the staff repair it  ;)
2.If it isnt FLourite try entering with another chara (The charies crash much..ESPECIAL ON Windows 7 T.T)
3.U may  have download particle 2 times which is also problem like that: _01 , _02 (if so just leave the one that is the defalut withoud ANY numbers after the name)

Hope i have help  :)
Fallen_ :P

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 05:38:28 pm »
1. The server isn't down most of the time. It's just extremely busy in Fluorite.
2. To check your particles you right click the FH icon on your desktop then click open file location. The click media-->particles  and anything ending with _0 or _1 needs to be deleted.
3. If it was a particle duplicate problem i doubt you'd be able to even get to the login screen.
4. Whtatever you do, don't uninstall and reinstall the game because that won't help what-so-ever.
5. I can give you a backup file of the game itself which i want you to replace the old one with. You just right click FH icon and click open file location then drag the FH game from the download folder (what im about to give you) into the window you just opened then click copy (or move) and replace.   http://www.4shared.com/zip/gCR5X14d/FH_Backups.html

You are amazing <3

Offline ju1220

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 07:20:42 pm »
Yeah, I've been having the same problem... look, I know this has been very repetative, but I'm in a very cool rp, and everyone keeps getting mad at my sudden dissapearence. Lonely Cave is the only map I can get into without getting 'FeralHeart.exe has stopped working'. I can't even get into Cape. I've deleted a partical file ending in _1, but my game keeps crashing... I don't want to give up on FH, but it's getting frustrating... please, does anyone have any other solutions to my problem?

Thanks,
ju1220
Love,
JubeJube <3

Offline NorthernLights.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 01:18:44 am »
Have you downloaded any recent items?
I have been having a similar problem. I can get logged on, click start on one of my characters, then it'll take me to the loading screen. Then it just crashes. I'm about to give up on Feral Heart. [Sorry I'm very impatient!] I can relate--> ~~VERY~~ frustrating. D:

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 01:20:28 am »
Have you downloaded any recent items?
I have been having a similar problem. I can get logged on, click start on one of my characters, then it'll take me to the loading screen. Then it just crashes. I'm about to give up on Feral Heart. [Sorry I'm very impatient!] I can relate--> ~~VERY~~ frustrating. D:

This thread is a year old. Please don't post on old threads. c:

Offline dixion101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2014, 02:40:53 am »
I run Feralheart on my mac computer, the same thing is happening to me as well. Any advice? Am I doing anything wrong?

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2014, 02:49:16 am »
Quote from: fang  link=topic=25629.msg593637#msg593637 date=1390531253
I run Feralheart on my mac computer, the same thing is happening to me as well. Any advice? Am I doing anything wrong?

I'm afraid I don't know to much about Macs, so. I can 'to help you here. Try changing your rendering system. Also, go into Feralheart >>> media >> particles and look to see if any end in _0, _1, and so on. I'd try starting a new thread about this problem in Game Help, that way you'd probably get more replies.