Author Topic: Game keeps crashing - FeralHeart.exe has stopped working...  (Read 9580 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: Game keeps crashing - FeralHeart.exe has stopped working...
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2014, 05:31:18 pm »
Try to re-install your computer.
After that make sure you run it as OpenGL or Rediected Subsystem Redirect3DG (Or something. Lol)
If it doesn't work, re-download FH, and scan it with your ati-virus.
If it still crashe's make sure you only download stetup.
No patch needed.
If it still doesn' work, download FH stepup with torrents, it usually solves the problem.
If it still doesn't help, I'm really sorry, but you'd have to contact a mod.
Good luck. Hope it helps! *Fingers crossed*

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Kibawolf26

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2014, 09:51:40 am »
Why is it on all these forums, none of the mods really help? I've been reading forum after forum trying to get help as to how to fix my "feralheart.exe has stopped working" problem and I'm seeing all these people have it, but NO ONE is trying to fix it! I have TRIED EVERYTHING! Reinstalling, running as administrator, changing the OpenGL to Direct3D9, I have tried everything and NONE of it works! And this stupid game DID work on my computer like a charm a few months ago! NO problems. I didn't install anything else so its not like my computer is out of memory. I had uninstalled the game months ago because I was banned for stupid reasons, I come back and the stupid thing won't work! And don't give me that "Don't post in old threads" nonsense, I'm sick of hearing that. No damn it, we the players NEED help! Are you going to help us or not?!

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2014, 01:40:24 pm »
Why is it on all these forums, none of the mods really help? I've been reading forum after forum trying to get help as to how to fix my "feralheart.exe has stopped working" problem and I'm seeing all these people have it, but NO ONE is trying to fix it! I have TRIED EVERYTHING! Reinstalling, running as administrator, changing the OpenGL to Direct3D9, I have tried everything and NONE of it works! And this stupid game DID work on my computer like a charm a few months ago! NO problems. I didn't install anything else so its not like my computer is out of memory. I had uninstalled the game months ago because I was banned for stupid reasons, I come back and the stupid thing won't work! And don't give me that "Don't post in old threads" nonsense, I'm sick of hearing that. No damn it, we the players NEED help! Are you going to help us or not?!
The MODs don't help? They are always helping this game and forum, it's just they are tending to reports, doing forum work, etc and are generally more busy than that of any other players. MODs do respond to questions in the game help thread, it's just common ones such as this issue is left to other players to answer since they usually have a simple fix, however some do not. A MODs answer will probably be the same as anyone else's answer unless there's some magical fix that we do not know about. If you would still like to PM a MOD about your issue, you can find a list of them here.

I do hope you find a solution to your crashing issue - It just may have a different root that most others. Good luck. ;o