Author Topic: Land of Lynthia [Inactive since 21/10/2012]  (Read 25274 times)

Offline caiktin

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Land of Lynthia (Accepting Members now on Hold)
« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2012, 07:33:42 am »
((Okay, I'm just gonna go ahead and make my post then, I've been eager to respond to yours Katsa, haha. I hope that the RPers begin to return, I'll be kinda sad if this becomes disbanded ... It's not often I work that hard on developing a character off the bat xD (Normally does a brief plan of a character and then develops them as the story or whatever progresses). Here I go!))

Carina inhaled sharply and had to suppress a scream of surprise as she was suddenly yanked from behind by the wrist, forced around to meet the eyes of a masked man. Her breathing and heart rate increased, own eyes widening with shock. She hadn't expected to be snuck up on and surprised like that, let alone with such force.

"She looks like nothing but a common cleric," another voice said, and Carina turned her head sharply to find another man, appearing more relaxed, looking over the scene.

Carina's eyes narrowed and she gave a sneer. "A hell of a lot more than common," she hissed, trying to pull away from the man who had his grasp on her. But his hands were like a vice around her wrist and she was stuck, half-standing up with herbs fluttering from her little pouch to the ground below. The precious juniper that she had spent all day looking for, along with borage, valerian and yarrow.

When one of the strange men wondered if she had any special abilities, she pursed her lips and averted her gaze to the small pile of herbs now on the ground, not caring to share her thoughts this time. Yes, she had an ability, and no, she wasn't going to do anything for them that involved her ability. She had been used once before, never again.

Distracted for a moment as the men conversed and a pair of twins appeared, Carina had forgotten about the group behind her until she heard the voice of the one who seemed to be the leader, talking about misjudging something. Carina's brows furrowed in confusion, but before she could open her mouth to make a loud statement on what she thought of all this they were all suddenly engulfed in smoke, the last words she heard something about fighting and bracing themselves.

Carina had gotten a lungful of smoke when she had tried to scream, and was now hacking violently. She still hadn't been released at the wrist, though the grip had been slackened. Between uncontrollable coughing and trying to regain her sight through the haze of smoke, she mustered the strength with one forceful tug to free herself and fell to the ground below, performing a kind of commando-crawl to get away from the scene. She didn't know who ANY of these people were and was more-or-less scared, but that drove her forward to get away before another stranger could lay their hands on her.

((Not sure how happy I am with this, but as Carina is a totally new character to me I'm still exploring myself >.> If this RP continues then I shall get better!))

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2012, 12:35:48 am »
((It was actually a really good post ^.^

But I don't want this to die! Though if it continues like this, I may have to start a remake of it. Though we could at least finish this scene, so if I do completely remake it you could still use this character but perhaps both our characters already know each other in the remake from this experience here?))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline caiktin

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2012, 08:33:52 am »
((I hope you don't have to resort to remaking the RP >.> But if it becomes inevitable then that will certainly work! I'd be happy with that.))

SoulRevenge

« Reply #113 on: October 21, 2012, 05:49:47 pm »
Sorry guys ;A;. But I have to drop out of this, I'm also really sorry for not saying this sooner TT^TT. I've been busy with school lately, and really- I'm barely on the forums much. Maybe once a week for an hour, but that's all the time I've had lately.

If you see Blacki to be sort of important though- any one of yew can roleplay him if you want.

Offline Kutanra

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Its not what they call you, its what you answer to
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2012, 10:37:40 pm »
(I think I may have to too, sorry Katsa, I think I'm entering RP retirement haha, though I will try my best to continue if you can't get enough people)