Author Topic: WolfTeam - WereBeast and FPS - Discussion  (Read 6261 times)

slycan

WolfTeam - WereBeast and FPS - Discussion
« on: February 15, 2011, 09:28:51 am »
I was wondering if anyone else plays this game. And if you haven't heard about it here's some info :

"If you are familiar with FPS games, Wolf Team will have a large number of features that you have already encountered. It conforms to most FPS standards (movements, controls, etc), with a few fun surprises that this guide will explain in more detail. There is also content for those new to FPS games, walking through the controls, game modes, weapons, and various other game aspects."

http://wolfteam.aeriagames.com/
This game is fun for both gun fans, and werebeast. Nothing like clawing at an unsuspecting sniper...

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: WolfTeam - WereBeast and FPS - Discussion
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 09:33:02 am »
Aww man, I love Wolf Team! I haven't played in a while though, I should probably start back up, the issue was the lack of games where people didn't complain about sniping all the time because "sniping is camping and camping is noobish so stop being such a noob and stop sniping noob". Or maybe I wa sthe only one that always ended up in matches with those people on it? Either way, it did get a little irritating when I always got the same people no matter what I did XD
But I still love it, and made a fair few buddies (And Rivals XD Only in game, we just kept killing each other and ended up rivals)

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

slycan

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 09:36:16 am »
I love it too, so many cry babies though.

sad part is that I'm 90% wolf too so I get so much QQ about it on Wolf Conquest  :D

ironicly my UserName is NoobishWolf  xDD

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 09:52:02 am »
Mine's either LadyVulpine or Kyugima, I'll have to check on that so I remember the next time I'm on it...

slycan

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 09:40:38 pm »
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 09:43:35 pm by Slycan »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 01:43:12 am »
Aeria

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 11:46:27 pm »
Yeah Im pretty into WT. Ive been meaning to catch up and have a match with you Sly. xD Redeye helped me get the hang of the game. So Im ok. Ive played many a match, my favorite stage being Zeppelin. I had an intense battle there once, which made me love WT even more so. Ive been in quite a few Cage matches too.

But whats been keeping me away from playing is ignorant rude people always referring to the losing team as "noobs" when not everyone is pulling their weight or giving it their all. Im just there for fun but I hate the unneeded name calling being constantly thrown around.

Lastly, sniping is only annoying when people do it ALL match long, basically camping really. I enjoy sniping but its just I get so excited my aim is poor. So I stick to close combat or simply going out on the field.

12dollars

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 05:09:39 am »
I love this game but the last time I installed it on my new computer it deleted every program I had on here so I'm reluctant to get it again. If I do however I'm gonna download the Softnyx one, I'm not to keen to make a new account and start again

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 05:30:18 am »
Urg, I recently had a game where the entire other team was hiding and sniping the entire match XC
I have nothing against sniping, but that just took it too far... And then they kept calling my team noobs because they would snipe us before we could get far from the spawn point XC

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2011, 11:11:42 pm »
^ That sounds exactly like the game I was in! The team did the same thing. We couldnt even step out of the spawning room before a person sniped us. I believe the stage was in Wolf City? I think thats what it was called. But a person would sit right on the roof of the building in front of the building where we'd spawn and snipe us as soon as we stepped foot out of the room. I too have nothing against sniping, but I do take offense to being called a noob every time I die because my team is being snipped by a bunch of campers.