Author Topic: ?Dawnclan? (Accepting!)  (Read 42268 times)

Offline Flashfire

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: ?Dawnclan? (NEW) Accepting members! WARRIORS
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2011, 06:16:27 pm »
((cuz frostpath is mai awesome name!))
((realistic in a sense, considering frostpath has light blue on his underbelly XD))

It wasnt long before frostpath came to a small frozen stream. He sniffed the air hopefully, and his head snapped back down when he spotted movement. He stalked closer to it, tail twitching, just above the ground. It was a mouse, Frostpath could see that it was a scrawny one at that. As he went closer, the mouse suddenly looked right at him. Frostpath froze. mentaly cursing that he had a black dorsal stripe. The mouse bolted, frostpath raced after it, and  right before it could duck into it's burrow under a tree, he lunged, catching it with his paw. Frostpath didnt pay attention to what was in the tree. A bright red bird flew off, sounding an alarm call " Foxdung!" He hissed " Guess i'm done for now.." Frostpath picked up the mouse and went back to his tree to retreive his rabbit, and made his way back to camp. When he got there he set the rabbit and the mouse down on the small fresh kill pile and went over to the medicine cat's den to check on featherkit.

((I might deside to cripple frostpath in a way...he may be the deputy, but I wonder what he'd do without an eye...))

starfall000

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2011, 06:26:04 pm »
((Poor Frostpath! :o   Oh and Salsa thanks again for wanting to make a map for Dawnclan :D))

Rosetail looked to the entrance of the medicine den to see Frostpath standing there waiting to be invited inside.  "Come in."  She meowed, turning away from the deputy and back to the sleeping kit.  "Featherkit is doing well.  His paw should be better by tomorrow.  I suggest he stays here until then."  She added, flicking her tail back and forth.

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2011, 06:34:54 pm »
Cloudtiger stuck her head out of the nursery den and glanced around. She had left Dawnkit and Treekit in the den, as she padded to get some food. She grabbed Frostpath's mouse, and turned and want back into the den. "Treekit! Shop eating Dawnkit!" The queen growled, watching her tom kit chewing on his sisters tail.

starfall000

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2011, 06:41:31 pm »
((Lmao Ella.  Stop eating Dawnkit! Cannibalism o.0))

Rosetail left Frostpath alone in the medicine den to check on Cloudtiger.  She padded into the nursery to find the queen scolding Treekit. "Need anything?  How are the kits?"  She asked, gazing down at Treekit and Duskit who were playing with each other.

Offline Flashfire

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2011, 06:45:53 pm »
Frostpath lay his tail on featherkit's back. He liked the lively kit's nature. Frankly, he was happy that he wouldnt stay here any longer than a day. Frostpath felt a little guilty for trying to get the kit to learn to stalk , but accidents happen. " That crouch was perfect by the way" He mewed. Frostpath himself would have mentored the apprentice, when the time came, but he really didnt want to make to close bonds with anyone. As his last apprentices had faced great accidents...Except for one, who's life he'd saved. And i'd better not get my hopes up on mentoring featherkit he thought to himself.

((it's true, in every rp I've had frostpath in, somethin happens to his apprentices! DX. The first time, a hawk got one, the next day after his apprenticeship, second time, badger, third, a fox, the fourth one survived mind you, cuz the clan cat that tried to kill the poor guy got his throat torn out by frostpath. Yeah dont mess with the cats he gets close too, he'll kill you ._. btw, good luck on the med. apprentice featherkit ;D ))

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2011, 06:48:58 pm »
Cloudtiger looked at the medicine cat, as she batted hr son away from her daughter. "No, I'm fine thank you though. So how are things? Still need an apprentice? " She purred softly, as she started to groom her kits.

((Good, poor frostpath! Featherkit will be moaning like death. He'll be horrible to poor Rosetail))

starfall000

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2011, 06:52:20 pm »
"Yes I do.  I hope to find an apprentice soon.  This winter is brutal, and I need every paw I can get to help me.  Poor Featherkit injured his paw and his head.  Although, it looks like he will be able to leave the medicine cat den soon."  Rosetail meowed, stretching her front paws.

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2011, 07:11:43 pm »
Cloudtiger chuckled. "That kit will be the death of himself. He was playing with Treekit and fell inta nest. It hadn't been used in awhile and a thorn was sticking out. He jumped a meter into the air, but no thorn was caught. With this cold, I hope the leader will get kit to apprentices soon!" She purred.

Offline Flashfire

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2011, 07:29:08 pm »
((imagine what he'll do when he see's poor frostpath, bloody and half dead in the medicine den))
Frostpath lay down next to featherkit, assuming the kit was asleep. He wondered, how long it would take for the kit to become an apprentice, he was way past ready... He looked at him again and stood up then walked out of the den "I'm going out if anyone needs me" He called over his shoulder as he left the camp. He needed time to think.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2011, 07:56:20 pm »
MoonFur looks down at the river. The river has mini icebergs floating upon it. She stares down at her reflection. She down and lets out a cold breath whispering to herself "Why did you have to die..?" A cold white fog starts to cover the grassy ground. She sighs, just staring down at the river. She jumps backletting out a yowl as the reflection of her lost best friend BlackStripe. She starts to cry to hereself trying to forget how he died.