Author Topic: A new version of: You're Life. [You're story]  (Read 2373 times)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
A new version of: You're Life. [You're story]
« on: September 16, 2012, 09:57:05 pm »
You are a average person, a teenager; who has to face the world. You have a loving family that supports you, and you actually have a pretty good life. But one day, you come from school, happy and very excited to see you're brother come back from the military. But, you're mom comes over to you, and says to sit down. You get worried, and sit down with you're mother who is half in tears. "When you're brother was coming home, a gun shot sounded. He was killed in his car, by the enemies." You break into tears, but then you're mom gives you even more tragic news, [At least to you]. "You're father got a new job, in California!" She tries to be happy about it, but you can still see her depression. Anyway, you start glaring at her. You want to stay in you're hometown, with you're friends, but now you must move and escape the grief of you're brother's death.

You're choice.
You're life.

Hello everybody, I decided to make a 'You're story' type of game. I hope this game doesn't die, like my old one :I, and I hope the character doesn't die too.

The stats that will be in the game, is:

Health Stats

Overall Heath: 100%
Hunger: 100%
Hygiene: 100%
Thirst: 100%
Bladder: 100%
Sanity:  100%
Tragedy: 100%
Physical Health: 100%
Energy: 100%

Social Life Stats

Social: 100%
Popularity: 100%
Speaking Skills: 11%
Fighting Skills: 11%
Family Life: 100%
Love Life: 0%
Friendship: 0%

Okay, one more thing that have to add, if something bad happens when you pick a choice, it will take away -3, -2, -ect. Or if its good, +3 +2, +ect.

It goes like this.

If I post saying something like: That girl tricked me into doing this, blah blah blah. What do I do?
I then post choices like:

A. yell at her c<
B. Start crying
C. Tell a teacher
[Could be extra]

Then you guys answer, mostly two answers unless only one is playing this.
If a lot post, then ill see which one got the most.

Then I post again, so like what if most said B.
I start crying, placing my face in my hands as I listened to there laughter. I felt like a baby..What do I do?

and so on.

POST POST POST! PLEEEASSEEEEEE!

This also starts off with the character waking up, and other stuff.

Character: A girl named Anya Logan
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 02:41:23 am by Meowzers »

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
Re: A new version of: You're Life. [You're story]
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 01:21:54 am »
Please? ;c

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 02:08:37 am »
I guess I'll partake in this choice but I don't know how you want this step up.. Do you want us to list several sentences like a story or bullet points.. or anything other than that?

I felt sweat beads running down my face the moment my eyes fluttered and I sat up with my heart aching in my chest after that nightmare. My hand clenches onto my chest as a deep breath and glance out the window to see that today is going to be cloudy and no sunlight, oh boy. After the devastating news of my brother's departing, I've been having nightmares of losing everyone else despite them living but my father's new job in California only contributed to the nightmares. Hello, my name is Anya Logan and this is my story.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 02:35:04 am »
I would join in but I'm not too sure what I have to do. Could you maybe explain some rules here so I can have a sense of direction  :D?

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 02:38:32 am »
My set up, was this:
[You're post was so awesome so I'm using this... xD]

I felt sweat beads running down my face the moment my eyes fluttered and I sat up with my heart aching in my chest after that nightmare. My hand clenches onto my chest as a deep breath comes from my lips. I run over, opening the blinds to glance out the window to see that today is going to be cloudy and no sunlight, oh boy. After the devastating news of my brother's departing, I've been having nightmares of losing everyone else despite them living but my father's new job in California only contributed to the nightmares. Hello, everyone, I guess ill tell you my name. My name is Anya Logan, and well, this is the first page of my story. I soon heard my mother calling for me in the background, and I heard my heart beating much faster. What do I do?

A - I quickly jump back in bed, pretending to be asleep so she'd have to come wake me up, I really don't wish to go to school.

B - I sadly walk from my bed, eyes low as I walk down the steps. I have to face it, I have to go to my new school.

C - I get up angrily, my mother doesn't know what I have to go through. "Mom, I'm not going to school!" I shout in a stubborn manner, crossing my arms. I didn't care how childish I looked, I was not going.

And then when you guys posted you're answers, I'd put the new post. xD
But seeing as how I already did the answers, answer? c:

Hunger: 0%
Hygiene: 50%
Thirst: 50%
Bladder: 60%
Tragedy: 90%

Social Life Stats

« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 02:49:45 am by Meowzers »

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 12:02:37 am »
-flails- pls. pls.

xD

Please

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2012, 12:18:41 am »
B!

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2012, 04:15:23 am »
I walked sadly down the steps, musing over the fact that I wasn't dressed yet. I really didn't have to take a shower, seeing as I took one last night. Just had to freshen up and get into my clothes. Sighing, I walked into the kitchen, looking at my mother who was preparing some food. "Good morning!" I heard, mumbling a 'good morning' to her too. Slumping down in my seat, I stared down at my food. Oatmeal. I actually really did love oatmeal, but the fact that I had to go to school today sent dread into my body. I gave a sigh, if I didn't eat, i'd be hungry later. Once I was done, I got up from my seat, going back upstairs and into the bathroom. Al I needed to do was wash my face, put on some deodorant, and brush my teeth. Walking sadly back to my room, my green eyes snap up for a moment to look at the clock. 7:15. Now, I needed to pick something to wear.

A - Maybe this will look good..

B - Ooh, this might look good!

C - Or this..?

http://static.becomegorgeous.com/img/arts/2010/Jul/22/2455/a_446a_thumb.jpg I think Anya should look like this, or...someone else?

Social Life Stats

Another one

Mood: 98
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 04:18:21 am by Meowzers »

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2012, 05:01:44 pm »
C!

I guess Anya would like that and she's even adorable x3!

I'm still wondering who'll let their children wear high heels to school.. (that's ridiculous, in my opinion.)

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2012, 04:41:51 am »
I got into my outfit, smiling at it. I'm glad I didn't choose the heels, those things hurt! I swung my bag around my shoulder, sighing once more and giving my hair another small brush. "Time to go.." I whispered to myself, gulping as sweat ran down my forehead. I probably looked stupid, my hair looked stupid, and my outfit. I sighed, trudging downstairs as I looked outside. My mother was waiting in the car for me, and I quickly went outside. I walked towards the car, and I felt as if I was in slow motion. Here I go, going to school...I closed my eyes, reopening them when I got to her car. Pulling the door open, I got in, and closed it. I smiled at my mother, trying not to show how nervous and how incredibly sad I was. She had a new job here in California, and I didn't want to ruin her spirits. "This is going to be a great school!" She spoke, driving towards it as I just gave a small chuckle and looked out the window. I hate this, I just wish I could go back to my old house; old school, and everything. All of this was too different, too new, it made me want to curl up and cry. My brother's death still haunted me, and I cringed slightly. The drive to my school was far too short, at least to me, and my mother pulled up to let me off. "Bye!" She smiled, and I slowly inched out the car, staring at her with a sigh before closing the door and walking slowly towards campus. Here we go..

A - Try to go find some others, they might be friendly!

B - Go sit alone, its best not to make any friends right now.

C - Just go into school, maybe go see the principal or someone else.

Sanity:  100%

Social Life Stats

Speaking Skills: 10%

Another one

Mood: 98

I was waiting for someone to notice, if you wore le heals, the mood would  decrease pretty fast. xD