Author Topic: Slowing things down a little  (Read 117133 times)

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
Re: Slowing things down a little
« Reply #170 on: November 15, 2012, 04:47:23 pm »
omaigawd I FINALLY got in!! Yay! :D It took me two weeks to get on at just the right time. Totally understand, though. And I look forward to be another regular of FeralHeart! ^^
xD Congrats, you've made it into the game. If you ever need a helping hand/paw, you can ask me or post in the Help threads. ;w;

I hope to see you around in-game someday.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline Caution

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 16, 2012, 12:44:30 am »
Have you guys thought of upgrading the servers? Maybe add a donation button so you can pay for the server by donations? I mean more members are always good. There shouldn't be a need to cut that number down. Just means FH is getting more popular.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 16, 2012, 01:34:08 am »
Have you guys thought of upgrading the servers? Maybe add a donation button so you can pay for the server by donations? I mean more members are always good. There shouldn't be a need to cut that number down. Just means FH is getting more popular.
As said before:

A topic I keep seeing cropping up... while Its notice to see you all want to help I'm going to have to ask that you all stop discussing the generation of money for the servers/staff for a number of reasons which I won't be stating here. Anyone who's going out of there way to make some extra money I ask you to stop immediately  if anyone has any specific problems or questions you can contact me directly by pm. Any further threads/posts regarding the topic will be removed by staff.
Razmirz

It's a topic that is probably better left alone. While Razmirz is the one in charge of the servers and funding them any business about them including any changes or updates etc is up to him.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 02:00:02 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Caution

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 16, 2012, 02:30:43 am »
Well I wasn't trying to make money or anything.  Just don't like seeing 'restricted' anything as it will stop FH from growing in away. I'd actually like to see this place grow and prosper. The many crashes has made me stop in the past and I know servers are expensive. I'm not trying to say FH should get money or anything and I know its up to the owner to do what they want with FH. I don't pop  on the forums much (obviously) so I didn't know that was such a touchy subject.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 16, 2012, 02:50:06 am »
Well I wasn't trying to make money or anything.  Just don't like seeing 'restricted' anything as it will stop FH from growing in away. I'd actually like to see this place grow and prosper. The many crashes has made me stop in the past and I know servers are expensive. I'm not trying to say FH should get money or anything and I know its up to the owner to do what they want with FH. I don't pop  on the forums much (obviously) so I didn't know that was such a touchy subject.

I totally understand you Caution I just wanted to inform you of it so that you would know from now on :). The server topic isn't really a touchy subject it's just that it has been mentioned often and the answer is always the same. The game is in serious need of an update by its creator but unfortunately he has not been around or heard from since December of last year. I'm sure the site staff aren't really wanting to limit the number of users that can join but rather are trying to slow down the rate at which those users are pouring in and joining the game at a time. As explained here in this thread the server can only handle soo many people coming in at a time. It's the whole reason why the map population limit was brought down again to 160 from the whopping 300 limit of before. It's a small sacrafice for the better of the majority of the community and no one is truely being restricted from joining since the registrations do still open they just open at random days and hours now. So it's not like people can't join anymore they just can't join as readily as before but the community is still growing dear.

Offline Riku.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • hella gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 17, 2012, 06:55:59 pm »
oks that makes sense this is why when you find out about the game you must do every thing about the thing including reg

~happy dance~  lol time :P
i'm kat and i have an undying love for kingdom hearts & danganronpa. i don't even play fh anymore lmao

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 18, 2012, 02:36:05 am »
Great system because I love when server does not kick me out. :3
Thank you Raz
--Raz--

Lilytheflower

« Reply #177 on: November 18, 2012, 07:08:32 pm »
I got in then it kicked me out then i came back it was closed, i was in the middle of signing up! i just dont think its fair :/

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 19, 2012, 02:13:12 am »
D'aw. I guess everything has it's cons. Best thing to try is wait until they open again. It's always vexing when the logins fail like that.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline DevilsTears

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 20, 2012, 02:23:54 pm »
I suppose it's a great idea. I really did think it was just me that couldn't let my friend register. Thank you for speaking that out, I hope I could be on here when its open, haha.