Author Topic: Slowing things down a little  (Read 117086 times)

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Slowing things down a little
« Reply #180 on: November 20, 2012, 10:08:11 pm »
It's all for the better, IMO.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline xSalox

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 21, 2012, 08:55:11 pm »
I do like the idea, because my lap top has always been slow, and FH has been running smoothly. But, one of my friends tried registering awhile ago, and she could never get into the game and gave up.  We are just starting to get back to the playing  FH idea, and I figured out her problem, her username has a _ in it and in another forum it said you may have trouble if you have special symbols.  And the solution was, "Make a new account" which is kind of hard now that it just opens at random.  I guess we'll just have to wait for registration to open...

Offline lilyknowsbest

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 25, 2012, 09:02:42 pm »
I Like This Idea But Don't Like it,My BFF Want's to sign up,but It's NEVER open when shes on!

Tatah

« Reply #183 on: November 25, 2012, 09:08:45 pm »
But... but why now that I wanted to make a new account? D:

Offline mikay

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 26, 2012, 06:51:41 pm »
cool, but my friend want to register and its all days,all night closed :/

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 26, 2012, 07:10:58 pm »
cool, but my friend want to register and its all days,all night closed :/

It does open Mikayla I have seen it open at least 3 times while I've been online. Just be patient and tell your friend to keep checking the forum as often as they can.
Goodluck
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 07:12:37 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Koda13121

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 29, 2012, 07:45:56 pm »
well instead of this idea why dont you guys make servers. everything well be the same. just why not that idea cuz if one server has amunt of people theres another server. you guys should at least have 3 servers so people wont complain. that way it still runs smooth. then making the new members feel like its not fair?   

Offline -Mink-

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 29, 2012, 07:48:12 pm »
well instead of this idea why dont you guys make servers. everything well be the same. just why not that idea cuz if one server has amunt of people theres another server. you guys should at least have 3 servers so people wont complain. that way it still runs smooth. then making the new members feel like its not fair?   

It's impossible.  The only way to do that is to contact Kovu and get him to add the servers thing, but he's been MIA for a while now.  Also, more servers costs more money. 
Derp

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 29, 2012, 08:08:44 pm »

It's impossible.  The only way to do that is to contact Kovu and get him to add the servers thing, but he's been MIA for a while now.  Also, more servers costs more money.  

The one in charge of anything to do with the servers is Razmirz guys.  And as said before:

A topic I keep seeing cropping up... while Its notice to see you all want to help I'm going to have to ask that you all stop discussing the generation of money for the servers/staff for a number of reasons which I won't be stating here. Anyone who's going out of there way to make some extra money I ask you to stop immediately  if anyone has any specific problems or questions you can contact me directly by pm. Any further threads/posts regarding the topic will be removed by staff.
Razmirz

It's a topic that is probably better left alone. While Razmirz is the one in charge of the servers and funding them any business about them including any changes or updates etc is up to him. I'm sure if any improvements to the server were necessary Raz would have already taken them into consideration. From what I know the staff has done the best they can with the server already and so now it's up to an update from Kovu to improve the maps so that people will distribute through the maps more instead of crowding up in the only truely interesting map of Fluorite Plains.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #189 on: November 29, 2012, 09:37:33 pm »
^ Also to add:
It is against the rules of what runs FeralHeart which is known as OGRE, I believe

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!