Author Topic: This is Halloween monster maker!  (Read 1778 times)

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
This is Halloween monster maker!
« on: October 08, 2012, 11:22:35 pm »
okay, so I had this idea while sittin in my room. It's close to Halloween, so lets make monsters! rules: describe it . State it's ability and looks, then when it comes out or where ya find it. Have fun!
Happy Pride Month!

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
Re: This is Halloween monster maker!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 11:26:58 pm »
the nether winder. A colossal snake which reaches speeds of 190+mph. It can be found in any part of Asia or America. Ability: colossal snapping jaws that shoot arrows. Weakness: The talisman jewal. Continue this plz 8D if we get enough peeps ill start an rp!
Happy Pride Month!

nyxghostrider

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 05:11:27 am »
A giant cat with 7 tails and glowing red eyes. Sleeping in darkness and has a black pelt with rainbow markings. the nyan cat gone wrong.

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 04:02:28 pm »
A dragon with shining purple scales, four legs, a long tail, and the ability to produce shining and slimy purple-black tenticles.

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 12:23:26 am »
Paranetee, an easily angered bull with devil wings and a horse face that will ride you to the underworld.
Happy Pride Month!

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 06:03:27 am »
Prepare for a major brain-vomit on my part.

-----
He's a tall, lean humanoid with mottled pale green skin and digitigrade legs (like a werewolf's legs). His eyes are large and expressive, with yellow irises and black scleras (scleras are the 'whites' of the eyes), and primate-like paws (paws with opposable thumbs) on both his fore and hind limbs. His claws small but sharp, like a rodent's, and his mouth is full of long, sharp teeth. His fingers and toes are webbed, and he has a long prehensile tail (for balance when he walks on his hind legs and for grasping objects). His ears are long and rounded at the tips, like a rabbit's ears, and his hair is long and lank, a dark grayish-green color (he usually braids it). His face is stark white, with hollow cheekbones, a long nose, and a long chin. He has a long pair of horns that grow out of his forehead and curve slightly backwards, like a sickle chape.

His clothes are simple, typically a white shirt and brown trousers with suspenders, but he sometimes wears a poncho in rainy weather. He doesn't wear shoes.

He is the local forest spirit and generally a nice guy, just very socially awkward.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 06:12:42 am by Abomine »

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 05:45:22 am »
Lol! The lowbaddery, a machine that drains your batteries. It comes out at midnight in the cities and it is terribly ugly, such as the scary maze face.
Happy Pride Month!