Author Topic: What got you into FeralHeart?  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
What got you into FeralHeart?
« on: December 29, 2012, 02:51:16 am »
Where did you hear about FeralHeart, and what got you into playing it?

I heard about it on The Endless Forest forum. The idea of there being such a high level of character customization, and the ability to modify and change your gaming experience (making presets and maps and such) intrigued me. I watched a few FH YouTube videos, just to see what folks were talking about, and I became even more intrigued. Since it was completely free, I figured I had nothing to lose. And now here I am today, stalking the forums when I'm not at work. :D

By the way, I'll give you an imaginary internet cookie if you post a screenshot of your very first FH character. :3 Here's mine:

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: What got you into FeralHeart?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 03:35:59 am »
FeralHeart was a accident for me. It'll started when I saw a freind with a image of Impressive title, O didn't know what the game was called because the image description and title didn't have the name of it. I asked them what it is called they said "nano" (maybe they though I meant the name of character) so anyways I search "nano" on google. Nothing. I search wolf game nano and somehow I see many links and one caught my eyes it read "FeralHeart" so I clicked it and said "this is cool" and we'll then I learned that FH was IT's newer recreation thingy.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Haruki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • "Better to be carried by six than tried by twelve"
    • View Profile
    • CatalinaPacks
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 03:48:03 am »
I came fresh out of ImpressiveTitle.

My first character for FH was pretty easy because she was my fursona, main character, and also my first character in ImpressiveTitle. Still Haruki, been Haru for about four years now. xD There's a picture of her as my avatar.

What got me into IT, I'll add as a tidbit, was actually several years of playing WolfQuest. Back when there was still a (semi) free chatbox and one map.

theorca55

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 04:18:04 am »
I was reading a blog about this online game called Animal Jam, and that's where I first heard of Feralheart. Found it here, scroll down and you'll see. http://animaljamspirit-work.blogspot.com/p/online-games.html

BouncyLion101

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 05:34:30 am »
I found Feral Heart one day when I was watching videos on Youtube.
I had found an Impressive Title video, and I thought the game looked good. Impressive Title had been replaced with Feral Heart, as I soon found out.

That's when I made an account and started playing. c:

Offline .Revolution.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • "I've forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is."<3
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 07:43:25 am »
One of my friends told me about it. I first thought it looked kind of dumb, how you run around as animals and accomplish nothing, but then I wanted to try it. Lol. I love FH so much.

Ingame as: .Revolut ion.
Penguins