Author Topic: WHY!! I..I'm gone for sometime...  (Read 1523 times)

Offline BlueStripe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Glow of the Blue
    • View Profile
WHY!! I..I'm gone for sometime...
« on: April 06, 2013, 05:56:21 am »
Alright so I just found out two very important things that are to my heart I want you all to know and must know. I will start with one that is very dear to my heart then the one that will hurt everyone even more...

1.) A dear friend of mine that I meet on FH from the first time I join haves left FH for good and never will go back do to some reason I dont know and she does not want to everyone to know because it will cause more trouble I guess but she haves always been close to my heart and I thought her of a sister to me. I won'y every forget her and never again will I get to see her or roleplay with her on FH but still talk to her somehow on website's and others?

You all know her by fofo2310 but I know her as a sister but now olny to have her  leave FH shortly after do to some troubling problem with FH. I will miss you mt dear friend/my scompurter sister.

2.) Ok so I just got a note in the mail from the army and they are calling my back in about 2 mouths to surive once more for them, so I will make a joural of the before I leave telling everyone when I will be back and all this.

Seeing how they are calling me back in about 2 mouths to the marines *About a stay for 5 mouths* then after that they want to call me back to the navy for about 5 mouths.

I surive for both yes, it's very true you can do that but olny when you got the time for both and seeing how I joined both at different times I surive both a different times witch is goo for me ^-^, I have one brother in the marines full time and another brother in the navy full time so I get to see both here and there then more when we have the time off.

I'm just really sad to my heart for my best friend I ever had on FH is gone for good and most likly will never go back. But i'm proud as well to be suriving my country two times one for 5 mouths to the marines then 5 mouths to the navy, so about a year to do this.
But i'm banned from FH for 2 more mouths and once thats done I will have very little time to roleplay. I'm sorry all my friends but please understand I am crying my eyes out even know im a strong proud navy seal and marine but this is the olny thing I cryed for I lost two real friends to war but did not cry this one is to my heart but the truth is I cryed inside when both died.

.:Songs listening to:.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK4W8WGQ6SY&list=LLhv9j0JbQZtfOG7OdiPskog[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awr_jzijeIU&list=LLhv9j0JbQZtfOG7OdiPskog[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ayN39xmsI&list=LLhv9j0JbQZtfOG7OdiPskog[/youtube]

*DO NOT POST SOMETHING THATS MEAN OR NOT TRUE!!*

puppy09

Re: WHY!! I..I'm gone for sometime...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 03:07:53 pm »
Oh no Bluefall. I bet your a well known member on this site, and will hope to see you again on the forums... Well, you might forget about Feral Heart in your exciting journey...

Be sure to visit us again.