Author Topic: ❈❃Ask Taylor❃❈  (Read 1506 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
❈❃Ask Taylor❃❈
« on: April 20, 2013, 01:08:20 pm »
❈❃Ask Taylor❃❈

So basically you can ask me any questions you like and i will answer them truthfully, you may ask silly question but not to silly as i usually lol hard and give myself bad ribs xD. But yeah feel free to ask me any questions you like.
Have fun!. ;D :D
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

BouncyLion101

Re: ??Ask Taylor??
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 02:22:48 pm »
Hello there. c:
Here's some questions I randomly thought of..

What's your favorite movie?
Do you like video games? (Other than FH)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: ❈❃Ask Taylor❃❈
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 03:15:36 pm »
Well hello there, random questions are the best :D.
Well my favorite move hmmm? Well i don't really have a favorite but the ones i like more than others is Flicka, nemo, monsters inc, shrek, all scary movies and The lion king i am totally in love with these films.

Well i do play other games other than FeralHeart at times when i'm bored i will play WolfQuest and i am waiting for a few to come out. I do play games on the Xbox and the Ps3 such as; Call of duty [all the different ones], halo, Fifa, Toystory, Need for speed, Gun, Silver Buckle Stables, Dogs life and a few others i could go on but i would be here all day. xD
DA Account

Offline amie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 01:26:44 pm »
Hey there! :D
Well here are 1 few questions ive just thought of (I say a few i meant like 5 xD).

Whats your favorite horse?
Whats your favorite colour horse etc?
Whats your favorite film?
If you could make a game or someone would make a game what would you want it to be?
Whats your favorite boys and girls name?
What is your favorite breed of dog?
Do you like school?
How long you been on feralheart and do you like it?

Well thats a bit many but heh. :p

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 02:12:39 pm »
Well hello! :)

Well my favorite horse would be a mustang, or a thorough bred.
Well my favorite color horse would be a black horse, chestnut, bay, white and paint. Although there are other colors i like such as grey etc but the ones iv'e listed i like a little more than others, and if that includes markings i like the start and blaze for the face, obviously paint markings and i kinda like appaloosa, i like socks and stockings also for the horses legs.
My favorite films [as ive already listed:p]  but here they are: Flicka, nemo, monsters inc, shrek, all scary movies and The lion king oh and i forgot Twilight, Home ward bound, My dog Skip and Hachiko these are just a few i like more than others.
Well if i could make a game no doubt it would be a horse one where you choose weather to roam freely or live in a stable, ranch. You get to choose the place you live etc. Kinda like feralheart but you get to go to cities etc and get an automatic rider you can switch to weather you want to control it or not a game similar to that, also a dog/cat (stray/pet) game similar to that.
My favorite girls name hmm... probably Alexis, Jasmine, Amelia or Hallie. As for my favorite boys name... Probably Keegan/Teegan, Mckenzie Or john.
Well i don't really have a favorite breed but the ones i like more than others are: All collies, Labrador, Doberman, Rottweiler, Great Dane, Chihuahua, Jack Russell, Beagle, Husky, Akita and Viszla etc.
Well i think you can kinda get the answer to that xD i really hate school its so boring and annoying but i guess its going to help me in the future.
I think iv'e been on feralheart about 1/2 years and yeah i totally enjoy it.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 02:21:04 pm by Taylor »
DA Account