Author Topic: Ask Oli!  (Read 1874 times)

Offline Black Pain

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Flowercrowns for the win
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Ask Oli!
« on: May 21, 2016, 12:24:10 pm »
I'm 100% sure I don't have one of these yet
Ask me stuff!
I will answer probably anythin!
Also you could ask me for help with your art if you wanted me to (thats if you want help check out my art thread first lol)
ok gO AHEAD?
:D
Im very not active. Try my deviantart!

Icon made by cakeindafridge
ig made by duskiiez on dA

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Oli!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 01:09:20 pm »
What's you favorite food?
What do you do to get inspired (either for art, RP ideas, etc.)?
What's you're favorite FH map?
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Kalaban

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • #TooLazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 01:53:26 pm »
#1:

How did you learn to draw? I am a very /very/ inexperienced artist that is only two steps ahead of drawing stick figures. I find that learning how others got through the trials other than lots of practice. (Working on it, I have a busy schedule.)

#2:

What is the silliest event in your teen/kid years that may or may have not embarrassed you for years to come? (Mine was getting my period.. *shudders*)
In-game Username: Kalaban

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2016, 06:06:00 pm »
If you could have a life size plush of one of your characters ( Feral-Heart related or not ), which character would you choose and why?

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Black Pain

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Flowercrowns for the win
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 12:45:56 am »
What's you favorite food?
What do you do to get inspired (either for art, RP ideas, etc.)?
What's you're favorite FH map?

my favourite food is probably uhmmm. sushi!
I get inspired for art with rp ideas, songs and stuff ive read online! Rp ideas usually books or a characters backstory wooo.
I used to love fh maps xD Red's one is really good. I loved that. And Oukas map was really pretty too. There was another one but i cant remember it xD

#1:

How did you learn to draw? I am a very /very/ inexperienced artist that is only two steps ahead of drawing stick figures. I find that learning how others got through the trials other than lots of practice. (Working on it, I have a busy schedule.)

#2:

What is the silliest event in your teen/kid years that may or may have not embarrassed you for years to come? (Mine was getting my period.. *shudders*)

1. Prctice! Referncing your work! (looking at photos of wolves/cats/whatever you draw) ask smone with a decent amount of art skill to critique your work. Sometimes it might feel harsh at first but it's definantly worth it! Also with critiqueing they could redline your work (drawing over the incorrect bits with redlines to hel you imrpove. it how i improved so much) and finally. Looking up technique tutorials. THIS IS A REALLY BIG ANSWER I KNOW IM SORRY ILY

2.oh lord xDD in my teen years. I slipped in a puddle and did the splits. It looked like i peed myseld and i split my pants xDD

If you could have a life size plush of one of your characters ( Feral-Heart related or not ), which character would you choose and why?
this is sO hard to answer bc i loved all my characters tbh. Either Max or Oliver xD they're jsut so cute and theyd be so nice aaa
that and they wouldnt be that big xD
Im very not active. Try my deviantart!

Icon made by cakeindafridge
ig made by duskiiez on dA