Author Topic: Big help  (Read 1076 times)

Offline ~.PeaceKeeper.~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Big help
« on: May 28, 2013, 11:11:43 pm »
It has become the most apprent that I have been banned for several days. But alas I was on last night and I was RPing and I got off no problem, got up and it said I been banned for nothing.. Can I get a explanation or something? Some one tried to hack me or...

ThrillexForLife

Re: Big help
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 11:15:24 pm »
Discussions about bans is not allowed here in FeralHeart. Secondly, i think you should PM a mod and a administration, and probably read over rules (You probably broke something that you probably shouldn't). Or it just might be a quiet glitch..So i suggested you reinstall it or uninstall it.. Hope this help

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Big help
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 11:45:47 pm »
As Thrillex said above

• Discussion on Bans and Reports
    You are prohibited to make a thread or mention in a post about being kicked and/or banned from ingame or on the forum. If you were kicked and/or banned, then it was for a reason. If you have a question about it, however, then you are referred to a moderator or an admin. As for reports, do not go and make a thread reporting a user. When you are reporting somebody, you are to send a private message to a moderator of an admin for them to handle it. Any threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user will be deleted upon sight.
If you have questions about a ban just message one of the forum staff like myself from this link:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52