Author Topic: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST  (Read 103758 times)

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST
« on: June 04, 2013, 11:58:56 am »
For the purpose of clarity this has absolutely nothing to do with Arokai this thread is purely regarding superfeesh/onowl

Anyone who knows me will know I don't get involved in drama. In fact since the days when I was running IT I've not been involved in the community as a whole at all. I choose the back seat because I've seen more than enough drama to last me a lifetime.

Now to the point...

Most of you are aware of the Arokai project and Superfeesh also now known as Onowl. Unfortunately I have reason to believe without doubt that not only have most of Super's accounts been taken over. But their trusted name is being used to spread false rumors.

Should the real super be out there watching this you know how to contact me and I will be happy to verify your identity and any legitimate accounts you still posses.

Now as a fan of super, a friend, or just as someone who respects the identity of others. I ask for your help. Quote this message to every blog, forum, messenger, email etc that lays claim to be owned by or related  to "super".

If your looking for my evidence I will be keeping it to myself for the time being but take a look at all the new accounts popping up all of a sudden claiming to be Super. Have we ever known such an increase in activity from her? Look at the things she speaks about too. The comments barely resemble what she used to post about.

Oh and if this "super" tells you to go and speak to someone else to verify there identity. First think do you know and trust this person? How well do they know super really? Could it be possible they may actually be involved in the takeover of supers accounts?

Hope this clears things up for some who have been confused Information spread from supers accounts.

Raz

UPDATE 1800BST

Looks like "Super" wanted to contact me begging that they are the real super shame the message was sent via at least to other people. It was only a couple of weeks ago I was messaged directly I wonder what the big issue is if shes the real super?

It also seems http://feral-hearts.deviantart.com/ aren't supportive of my post It was removed after it was made into a journal post. I wonder what there issue is? Perhaps some of them are involved?

HEY LOOK A FAKE SUPER RESPONSE

http://onowl.tumblr.com/post/52136671652/regarding-someones-claim
Regarding Someone’s Claim

I’m saddened to think that someone would say that I am.. well, not I. His proof is likely that my IP changes. And I have already explained that to him (and the rest of my team). At one point I had halted talking to him. I had no desire to. Upon returning I had forgotten but it has recently returned to me and now more than ever I’ve no desire to talk to him.

It’s sad to think that increased activity and a louder voice makes a man think I’m a different person. Nevertheless I respect that he thinks that and will not bother him. It was the confidence my friends gave me that had me coming out of my shell; but as always it has proven bad. Petty Internet drama is NOT what I intended.

I will likely be going quiet now. Less updates, less everything from me. This is only because I want the drama to end. There’s no need for it. As for Raz’s claims that you should go to him for information — you guys can just as easily go to anyone on the Aro’kai team who has known me for years now. Marona for example. Rai or Buri.

I thank you all for your patience and support during this time. I will continue Aro’kai, but in the background, quietly. Please, please, please do not start drama over this!! <3

Now lets break this down.
His proof is likely that my IP changes

Not at all IP's change and are easy to proxy/vpn, I have questions you cant answer. Responses that are entirely out of character and a lack of cooperation when you realize I know someone who you don't know how to fake your way past.
Upon returning I had forgotten but it has recently returned to me and now more than ever I’ve no desire to talk to him.

You mean when your cover story collapsed?
It’s sad to think that increased activity and a louder voice makes a man think I’m a different person.

Perhaps that's because you are a different person and you pull up topics the real super wouldn't?
Nevertheless I respect that he thinks that and will not bother him.

Bother me by all means I'd love for you to prove yourself.
It was the confidence my friends gave me that had me coming out of my shell; but as always it has proven bad.

So at which point did you loose you confidence? You never seemed to lack it before?
I will likely be going quiet now. Less updates, less everything from me. This is only because I want the drama to end. There’s no need for it

Oops did you slip up and no longer want to play hard ball?
you guys can just as easily go to anyone on the Aro’kai team who has known me for years now. Marona for example. Rai or Buri.

Like I said in my earlier post pick someone you know you can trust and that you know for sure knew super not any name she pulls out of her hat.
I thank you all for your patience and support during this time. I will continue Aro’kai, but in the background, quietly. Please, please, please do not start drama over this!! <3

Again shes backing her way out of the situation quietly

UPDATE 5th June 0030BST

Seems some of you want to argue about the how legitimate it is for me to call up "Super" on how real she is. Firstly said super came to me I didn't go looking for her. The story she gave me unravelled rather quickly and she has since been hiding from me and avoiding contact.

For those of you who are going down the old DA story. No I'm not referring to just a DA account. I'm referring to email address's. Messenger ID's and other connected accounts.

No for those who say well this is Arokai business not FH business. When a fake super pops up and starts using Supers name to spread rumours regarding FH I believe FH has every right to point it out.

And I never asked anyone to believe she's fake I simply told you all to think before you make a decision and make sure the decision you make is from a source you trust.

UPDATE 6th June 2200BST

Well take from that what you will.

Anyone can take screenshots of exiting code they've deleted bits from and make a few more screens as you hit the redo command.

I didn't ask her to install anything. Simply click the call button and click to screen share.

I have it from a reliable source that this is supers "offical" skype I left the ID on the top of the first screenshot

For the perpose of openness

I did remove her IP

And I did removed one comment as in a previous conversation I was told not to mention it and it made no difference to the outcome of the conversation anyway.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 03:19:35 am by Warriorstrike »
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
Re: Not somthing I'd normally post
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 12:46:19 pm »
I had no idea that was going on! I feel sorry for Super, and thx for posting this Raz ;)

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 01:18:27 pm »
Stuff like this has gone on long enough. Thank's for the post Razmirz.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 01:33:40 pm »
Updated
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 01:35:18 pm »
Thank you for posting this Raz. I may not fully understand the meaning of this post but I know full well that this is no laughing matter. Thanks for the news.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline wishbean

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • wishbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 01:54:35 pm »
I know there will be a lot of people saying this but, thank you so much for posting this. I was jus getting to know the real Super before all this started. It was very upsetting hearing what happened to her. Some people just... But anyway, I'm sure she will be very grateful. Good on ya Raz.

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2013, 02:21:51 pm »
Thanks for this Raz. I'll be sure to let others know.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 02:35:39 pm »
Thank you for the information Raz. This is getting really ridiculous and these individuals walking around claiming to be persons they are not really need to grow up & get a life. Why must there always be immature individuals ruining the integrity of a fun game & community? It will be nice to finally get to the bottom of all this nonsense.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2013, 03:06:48 pm »
Will help spread this. Thanks Razfluff.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2013, 03:14:16 pm »
Thanks for sharing this, Raz. I'll be sure to help spread this along with the others. It's about darn time people know that this is a serious situation.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone