Author Topic: Warrior Cats - Untold Tales  (Read 10712 times)

Offline Skrillexx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE
    • View Profile
Warrior Cats - Untold Tales
« on: June 18, 2013, 03:15:32 pm »

I'm SO inlove with this game, its brilliant. Sure its 2D and not that textured, but I'm so attached to it, I don't think I've ever been this attatched to a game like this. SO AWESOME. O:

I haven't gotten that far in the game, and yeah, I've died two times, but I was able to revive myself, unfortunatly I'm now only on 1 rep. :) :| >:| >:( D<

If ya wanna play the game heres the link to download it, its free: http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/games/163818/download
And if you already play it, what clan is your cat in, whats its name and how far have you gonna with it? :D

Awoken.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior Cats - Untold Tales
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 04:42:50 pm »
It's been a while since I've last seen a Warrior Cat game. I'll give it a try and check it out when I find the time/get bored. Interested to see how it is overall.
gone

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 04:45:53 pm »
This seem neat! I will look at it more when I get on my laptop.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 07:15:25 pm »
Sounds fun! Hope it works on Surface Pro, though...>.<

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 07:34:34 pm »
I've played this game before, and it's awesome! XD Although I quit it, I still remember that you can play as a Clan cat or as a rouge. As a rouge, you can build your own Clan, once you have gotten enough cats.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 08:10:53 pm »
I've played this game before, and it's awesome! XD Although I quit it, I still remember that you can play as a Clan cat or as a rouge. As a rouge, you can build your own Clan, once you have gotten enough cats.
Seriously? Do you remember how to?

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2013, 08:35:37 pm »
How to what? If you mean by making a clan by yourself, then.. okay. x3

//Step-to-step of being a Rouge and making a Clan\\
1. To be a rouge: First, loose all your reputation points to a "-1".
2. I'm a rouge now: Settle some place were fights are not constant. You can NOT settle in the Fourtress. Speaking of Fourtress, there is a cat there where you can learn battle moves from.
3. How to settle?: There should be a button near on the right corner to make a bed, so click that wherever you want it to be. Hint: If you want to start a Clan, place your bed where there is a tree nearby and water.
4. What now?: Once that you've settled, create building a barrier.
5. How do you create a barrier?: There should be brambles lying around the territories. They should look like small patches of grass. Collect up to three brambles, and you've got a bramble barrier! Hint: You have three slots in your inventory. Collect one bramble and then collect two more, do not use the two other slots. Only use one to create a barrier.
6. After collecting bramble barriers, come back to where you have rested and began to build. Repeat step number 5 until you have created whatever Clan shape you want it to be.
7. How do I lure cats to my new "clan"?: You can actually hunt on this game. So go hunt to at least 5 pieces of prey, it doesn't matter what kind. Now, go up to a tree and claw at it using the spacebar (also used to fight). Keep clawing. When the moss appears, pick it up and claw again. Claw until you have about five pieces of moss. Return back to you "camp" and place the moss down (separate!) and lay the prey on it. It should work. If not, then I don't know why. =|
8. How do I get a mate?: Easy O-O You can collect Twoleg's rings. Collect one and gets a LOT of moss, place it were you want your mate to be. Then, spread out all the moss in one area and place the ring there. I think you place prey there (?) but first try the ring. Hint: Do not place the mate's moss near a tree, when you have a kit, it is most likely the kit will be hidden by the tree. #2Hint: Be patient. It will take time for the cats to come, if not, you're lucky! They will come when it's time for you to sleep.
9. What do I do now since the cats have come?: Well, you can rename them, make your CLan symbol. You can gather three cats and teach them how to hunt. You can also lure them into fights.
10. Names: When you name your cat, then it will change the size of the cat. Examples: Leafkit- "kit" will change the size of the cat to a tiny one. Leafpaw- "paw" will change the size a bit bigger than the kit size. Leafpool- "pool" (or any last name that sounds like a warriors') will change the size to a larger cat.
11. Errr... XD: You can decorate your clan now. You can make the warriors' den, nursery, apprentices' den, and elders' then using bramble thickets. Just use your creativity! x3 and have fun!
 I hope I've covered everything, and I hope you'll enjoy the game! Also, for the first step, you don't have to do that. You can just start out as a rouge. Also, if you're a rouge, the Clans will attack you. Have fun. ~OreoHeroz   

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2013, 03:18:12 am »
Wow...thanks!
 Spottedstar of...of....of SunClan!

I'll be working on that...

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2013, 02:54:54 pm »
Okay, lol. You can also change your name if you want to by going to the Fourtress. The cat isn't always there, but he will be standing on the far left side. Also, if you want to change your pelt, you can, by going to the Fourtrees (again, he may not also be there, and I think his name is "Panda"), and he should be standing on the top of the Fourtress. :3

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2013, 06:20:06 pm »
For me, his name is 'Tune'. :I Black and white cat...looks like Patchpelt.