Author Topic: Help with markings  (Read 1800 times)

Offline ~DarkenedSoul~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help with markings
« on: July 31, 2013, 07:28:03 pm »
Hi, I have Aug 22 markings and when I use some of the markings they appear different, like I click one of the body markings and it appears default skeleton marking.....???

Also when I tried to put my own markings in they also appear as default markings please help!!

Thanks

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Help with markings
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 07:55:47 pm »
Is this happening with the markings at the end of the list of markings in character creator? Because you may not have read the README in the Aug 22 markings correctly. Try following the README step by step again and replace the previous markings.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline ~DarkenedSoul~

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 08:20:00 pm »
Is this happening with the markings at the end of the list of markings in character creator? Because you may not have read the README in the Aug 22 markings correctly. Try following the README step by step again and replace the previous markings.
I do not see any read me...

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 08:34:20 pm »
hmm. Put all the images into FeralHeart\Media\Textures then replace anything it tells you to. Once you have done that, inside the Aug 22 Markings folder there should be a markings.cfg file. Place that in the main FeralHeart folder and click replace if necessary.

Offline ~DarkenedSoul~

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 08:37:02 pm »
hmm. Put all the images into FeralHeart\Media\Textures then replace anything it tells you to. Once you have done that, inside the Aug 22 Markings folder there should be a markings.cfg file. Place that in the main FeralHeart folder and click replace if necessary.
That is what I did

Offline Bawfle

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 09:38:12 pm »
hmm.. open up the markings.cfg and make sure there are no doubles, and that the original FH markings are at the top of each list.

Offline ~DarkenedSoul~

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 02:56:59 am »
hmm.. open up the markings.cfg and make sure there are no doubles, and that the original FH markings are at the top of each list.
It is all good....