Author Topic: Not able to sign in?  (Read 1067 times)

Offline ~.SuicidesSerenade.~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Not able to sign in?
« on: October 26, 2013, 05:16:03 am »
Hello what I'm guessing you guys are called Feralheartians? I'm not sure. But anyway, I'm having problems signing into the actual game. I have retyped it over and over and it won't work, yet works fine on here. This has been going on for what seems like forever now and now i'm just puzzled.. Help?

(I'm new to this game. The registration thing must have opened and closed again? Is that why I can't get in because it's closed?)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 05:18:51 am by Supercat »

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Not able to sign in?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 07:38:50 am »
Take a look at this thread: www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=6120.0

If your username and password is over 16 characters then you will not be able to log into the game itself, you may need to create a new account if this is the problem.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline ~.SuicidesSerenade.~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 04:41:33 pm »
/: Yes, I found the problem. But the registration is not open for me to create a new one..

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 06:53:50 pm »
(I'm new to this game. The registration thing must have opened and closed again? Is that why I can't get in because it's closed?)

No, the registration has nothing to do with logging into the in-game. To see whether the server is up and running, check the "Game server is online with _ users playing". That will determine if the server is online and you can log in. (It is at the upper left corner of the page.)

/: Yes, I found the problem. But the registration is not open for me to create a new one..

As you probably already know, you must wait in order to create a new account. The registration opens to about three hours, and it opens randomly, so it is best to stalk the registration.