Author Topic: Short Health Leave  (Read 4999 times)

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
Re: Short Health Leave
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2013, 07:49:03 am »
;~; Ouchie. Get better soon dear <33 *Sending you my love*
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 07:50:51 am by BuioUmbra »
Profile Picture by Kiaz1st on dA

Offline nicekind

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • art by WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2013, 11:44:37 am »
Oww bye Sura for this bit. I hope you get better soon. :3
Good luck buddy.
shhh noone knows me

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2013, 02:21:14 pm »
Hello again guys. Thank you all for the well wishes I really appreciate it. So far I'm doing much better than I was when I posted this thread but I've still got a bit of a ways to go before I'm feeling like my normal self again. I was diagnosed with a severe case of otitis externa aka Swimmer's ear which is an infection and inflammation of the outer ear. I've been on two meds (a oral and ear drop med) and they've helped relive me off the infection, drainage (yeah yuck), and most of the swelling in and around the ear. I can finally eat and chew without severe pain :3! Yay. Unfortunately I still can't hear so well from my right ear yet and swallowing pops my ear... The sounds are kind of muffled but hopefully as the days go by I'll get that back to normal again. The doctor explained the start of my infection was from a scarring in my right ear due to a skin allergy I've had from some time. Apparently Q-tips are really bad to use also xD So yeah moral of the story don't use those xD.

I will slowly make my way back as my condition improves (both skin condition & ear). Fingers crossed that my hearing didn't suffer much from this nasty infection though.

Again thank you guys for the patience, understanding, and kindness.

Offline nicekind

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • art by WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2013, 02:26:14 pm »
Hello again guys. Thank you all for the well wishes I really appreciate it. So far I'm doing much better than I was when I posted this thread but I've still got a bit of a ways to go before I'm feeling like my normal self again. I was diagnosed with a severe case of otitis externa aka Swimmer's ear which is an infection and inflammation of the outer ear. I've been on two meds (a oral and ear drop med) and they've helped relive me off the infection, drainage (yeah yuck), and most of the swelling in and around the ear. I can finally eat and chew without severe pain :3! Yay. Unfortunately I still can't hear so well from my right ear yet and swallowing pops my ear... The sounds are kind of muffled but hopefully as the days go by I'll get that back to normal again. The doctor explained the start of my infection was from a scarring in my right ear due to a skin allergy I've had from some time. Apparently Q-tips are really bad to use also xD So yeah moral of the story don't use those xD.

I will slowly make my way back as my condition improves (both skin condition & ear). Fingers crossed that my hearing didn't suffer much from this nasty infection though.

Again thank you guys for the patience, understanding, and kindness.

I am glad you are getting better.I hope to see you soon around again but don't hurry. Get yourself as much time as you need. Since your own health is one of the most important things in our lives. We all hope you will be all good soon.
Best wishes.
shhh noone knows me

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2013, 04:16:09 pm »
Oh my :O, please take care of yourself first hun. Feral Heart can wait and I promise you Feral Heart will always be watched with all the helpful floofs here. Please take your time and don't worry about things here.
If you do however need someone to just chat to if your feeling just tired or just want someone to just talk, you know where to find me.
my love and prays for your health go out to you <3
-Feareh
EDIT: Oh, darn you second page xD, well still take all the time you need to recover <3
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2013, 04:31:54 pm »
Glad to hear that you are better, Sura. Ear infections are never fun... trust me, I know what it's like >_<
I hope you make a good full recovery, and that your hearing won't be affected.
Inactive

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2013, 08:57:16 pm »
Its a shame to see you going for a while <3
All that matters now is that you take your time to get back upon your feet and to make sure your health is to a comfortable stage. We'll miss you loads, you take good care now dear<3 :c

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2013, 09:46:35 pm »
It's good to hear that you are feeling better<3 I hope you continue to heal and take care