Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Princesca

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: December 23, 2013, 07:33:26 pm »
Hi there :)

I've had this account forever, but I don't think I actually played it much.  Now I'm back with the intention of playing whenever I can. I'm a big fan of open world games like this.
I've been roleplaying for close to ten years, and I've roleplayed everything under the sun. Animals, humans, scifi, fantasy, etc. I adore roleplaying because I'm also a writer and it helps me improve my ability.
I'm not sure what else to tell you guys.... if you wanna rp or talk or like, help me in the game that'd be p. cool.

AlphaEclipse

Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 07:37:38 pm »
Hay floof! Welcome to Feralheart! Be sure to read the rules and the manual!

Sure thing I'll help you around in-game! You can just send me a friend request and I'll accept it. (Send it to AlphaEclipse) :3 Feel free to whisper or PM on here if you need help.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 07:39:44 pm »
~Greetings Khoshekh~
Glad to see you came to join the fun in FearlHeart.
I've posted some links for you to check out since you might still have some trouble doing stuff.

The Staff
Rules
How To Report Someone
Help

I really hope you check out the links. Especially the rules link, you'll need to know and follow the rules in order to stay out of trouble in the future.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here, the people here are friendly including me so don't be afraid to ask any one of us a question. Hope to see you in game sometime.

~Starry

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 03:41:36 am »
Welcome to feralheart koshekh, I admire your username ^^ its so unique, anyway I hope you read the links that Stargazer provided for you, have fun with feralheart and stay safe~

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 04:13:53 am »
Salutations Ms. Koshekh and welcome to the Feralheart community. I'm a bit appalled by how long you've been roleplaying. 10 years is certainly a long time.
It'd be wise to read the links Ms. Starry has provided ye' as they may come to aid you in the future.
Again, welcome to Feralheart and I hope ye' enjoy your stay here with us. If you are to come across anything bewildering or is having a bit of trouble whether it be forum wise or in-game wise, feel free to PM me whenever ye' wish.
gone

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2013, 06:35:58 pm »
Welcome, Khoshekh. ~ I'm glad you've taken an interest with getting yourself involved more in this floofy community. I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help with either the site or game, feel free to message me via PM at anytime.
Have fun, lass.

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline Spartacus

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • A proud Leo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2013, 04:45:55 am »
Welcome back. Hope to see you around :)

This Is Sparta...