Author Topic: How do I?  (Read 3908 times)

AlphaEclipse

Re: How do I?
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2014, 11:16:40 pm »
Aww man! those are Meshes, Do I put them in what you said?  FeralHeart< Media< Objects? or something else?

Export them into C: >>>> feralheart >>> media >> objects > my_objects. o3o

Offline kcatd35

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • Anything~Random
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2014, 11:18:44 pm »
I don't have a my_objects folder, So can I just put it with all my other objects in FeralHeart< Media< Objects?

People in the Image,  Vask, Sagitta, Scarlett (The Grey Wolf> Me) Rin, and SeizureWhale

R.I.P- DarkPetal
R.I.P- Genisis

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2014, 11:29:42 pm »
I don't have a my_objects folder, So can I just put it with all my other objects in FeralHeart< Media< Objects?

o-o You don't? Hmm. Here's a quote from another thread:

There's two ways on how to download objects, depending on if they're grouped or not.

First, find a object/mesh you like. Click the download link, wait for adfly, and download it from Media fire or whatever file sharing site it is. Once it's finished downloading, click the file and Windows Explorer will pop up. If there is no file that is an object file, drag everything into Local Disk(C)>Feralheart>Media>Objects>My_objects. Then, start Feralheart and go to Tools>Object maker. Type in the mesh name and it should come up. Remember, Object maker is CASE SeNsItIvE. So that may screw it up. Then, save the object in a group. Name it whatever, but don't make it too long.
Now, do the same. Download the object and click on the file. This is for if there is an object file. Drag all the meshes and materials and etc. into the same spot as before, but put the Object file in Local Disk (C)>Feralheart>Media>Objects

It's strange you don't have that folder. I don't know to much about that, but you may have to reinstall FH. But I'm not to sure. ^^ Just try this quote.