Author Topic: An Overdue Note.  (Read 1239 times)

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
An Overdue Note.
« on: January 06, 2014, 10:06:38 pm »
If you haven't already noticed by my lack of activity here, I've pretty much lost interest in Feralheart.

I apologize, but to be honest, I just feel as if things have gone down hill recently. In my absence I've also found other things to do in my time. I've been roleplaying in other sites and communities, where I've been more active. Most of my friends have moved on to other servers.

I'm sorry, and I'm sorry if I come off as offensive. But to be honest I just don't feel comfortable hanging around in the community anymore. My roster generally consists of species and creatures that aren't typical felines and canines, and being in a public map looking for an honest roleplay when I want to use one of my own characters is complicated. Usually I would stay within a private map with my friends.

Things have changed since I've first joined. I'm glad to have roleplayed here while I still did, because it created memories for my friends and I. But now I think it's time I leave this community behind.

Take Care.
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: An Overdue Note.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 11:14:06 pm »
It's sad to see an old and familiar face go but we're glad we had you for as long as we did. I respect your choice to leave. You will be missed greatly. Best wishes to you. It was nice knowing you <3

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 11:57:47 pm »
So sad to see that you are leaving us. If you feel that it's time for you to move on, that's understandable. Farewell, WarriorMoo, and take care.
Inactive

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 08:59:32 pm »
Take much care of yourself, WarriorMoo. Keep fond memories with you.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka