Author Topic: Been really inactive lately  (Read 1101 times)

Smiling.Sin

Been really inactive lately
« on: January 28, 2014, 03:45:39 pm »
Unfortunately I've been really inactive lately. I just don't see a point in coming online anymore to be honest, because I never do anything while I'm in-game or on the forums. I'm busy with life and other things right now, so I've decided to leave, probably for forever unless I decide that nostalgia's won me over and return. If that's the case, there's a good chance I'd just make a new account, erase my identity here, a chance to 'begin again'.

I honestly don't know what to do with my life anymore. My life has hit rock bottom emotionally and mentally. Some of the things that have happened to me or I've said I really don't feel I should post here. Maybe it's childish or maybe there's something wrong with me. I reach out for answers I never find. Nobody understands me or what I say. I've hit a barrier.

It's the endless cycle of my life. Try to ignore problems and feelings, hit rock bottom, have serious problems, go seek help, get no help/get ignored, try to forget about feelings, rinse and repeat. I just don't know what's going on and what's real anymore.

I'm going to stick around for a while, so I don't make any rash decisions, but I don't think I'll be in-game for a long time, if ever.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 03:47:50 pm by Smiling.Sin »

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
Re: Been really inactive lately
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 04:04:45 pm »
Aww, sad you see you going. :c I am so used to seeing you around the forums, but I have noticed your inactivity. Well, have fun with your life and do great things! ./motivationfail

We'll miss you!

sig by pokrova on deviantART