Author Topic: Is it me or has FeralHeart suddenly become very empty recently?  (Read 5781 times)

Offline AeropostaleWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Is it me or has FeralHeart suddenly become very empty recently?
« on: February 21, 2014, 07:20:50 am »
I am usually an active member in-game, for example, about everyday I would see at least 5 Warrior cat clans, 4 prides, and 2 packs all at Stone Bridge around 4:00p.m (MT Time). Throughout this entire week, I've seen only 1 clan, 2 prides, and 1 pack at the most at Stone Bridge every hour or so. Did I miss something? I figured maybe the members would like to play Feral Tales, but once I got onto Feral Tales, no one was there. So, I was just wondering where the members went?

Also, another example: I've got many friends on my friend list, and usually I would see about 10-15 on at a time. Throughout the week, the most that was on at one time was 6. Seriously, did I miss something here? @_@

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Is it me or has FeralHeart suddenly become very empty recently?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 08:28:32 am »
I highly doubt that Feral Tales is the soul main reason why people arn't on as much. You have to take it into consideration that people just have other business to take care of besides FH at times such as personal life with sickness and family. Or just school in general since its very very normal at night it would be less people online due to the majority of the people plaything this game are individuals who are in middle school - high school...( some college :P)
 So really, it all depends on the person too. Since this game is for alot of the majority, people outside from the U.S do play this and have very different time availability as well.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 12:08:51 pm »
Indeed it depends the hours you're online and the time of year. We get a flood of activity on site and in game most often during summer vacation times. Most people around here are either at school or work so you probably shouldn't expect to see as much people around. The constant shift in population active on the game at any one time is ever changing and normal so don't worry about ur.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 07:01:19 am »
It could also possibly be the weather we've gotten recently.

For example, in my state we've got a heck of a tone of rain over the course of the week, and the snow's partially melted and blocked off all the drains in the roads, so there's a lot of flooding and sidewalks and roads are incredibly icy underneath all that water. Traffic in general or busses may take longer to get to their destinations because of this (detours via other roads, or just driving slower than normal). The power's gone out in a few areas too from the high winds and other things.

Offline Bellagirl5

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 02:08:19 am »
Its getting empty cause this game SUCKSSSSS

Sir Equius

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 04:25:54 am »

D--> So why are you even here playing it? :I

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 07:56:02 pm »
The weather as well as school can be an issue at times, I used to be active and then I went back to school. School took it's toll on my activity so, you could say that other users are dealing with school. Weather, is also bad where I live right now. 7 snow days (and we NEVER get snow :O) and a short power outage.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Bellagirl5

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 02:42:25 am »

I'm not I just want to get banned :P

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 02:55:48 am »

I'm not I just want to get banned :P

Then don't log into the forum or game? We're not gonna force you to be here, fluff.

Just as well, let's not discuss bans on the forum.

Back to the original discussion, I think it's safe to say that we have a few lower numbers because of school. My guess is that they'll rise briefly while some people are getting out of school for spring break over the next few weeks, and then go back down until summer, when we always get our biggest boom of players online. (Which is always the most fun time, honestly.)
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline DeadlyWolfQueen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I am but a piece of a much larger puzzle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 03:51:54 am »
There may be many reasons why our Feral Heart is so empty. As a personal knowledge, I have not been able to get on due to many different things. School, Homework, Familial, and finding a job. Also, perhaps its  the lack of time given to those who want to do things. Days roll by quickly. I would suspect in the summer days when many have a bit more time, that the game will be much more active.
~Desdaemona