Author Topic: Lab Rats (Gifted/DNA Rp) **OPEN**  (Read 17454 times)

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Lab Rats (Gifted/DNA Rp) **OPEN**
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2014, 01:41:47 am »
Just posting for one of y charies atm.))

Chasy sat on the single matress in her cell. She stared out of the bars, deep in thoughts and memories. Her gaze shifted as she heard footsteps coming down the hall. Her gaze locked on to the gaurds as he walked past. He was a rather tall man with broad shoulders. He seemed familiar but se put it at the back of er mind. She shot a bolt of electricity at the wall in her cell, not daring to do more than that. She didn't want to end up in chains like some others.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2014, 11:39:14 pm »
Asher flinched when the bolt struck, allowing a small yelp to excape his mouth.  He looked at the cell holding Chansy, knowing it was her.  He shook himself and a loose feather drifted slowly to the ground.  His brown eyes watched it as he fell.  Once it at landed he sighed.  He picked up the feather and examined it.  He hated when feathers fell out but he could use them as pens by dipping them into grinded coal.  He took his papers, his coal and the feather to draw in the corner he sat in.

Caleb stood in the middle of his cell,  his eyes narrowed and a look of annoyance on his face.
"Your going to get yourself in trouble.  Adams has no tolerance to stuff like that."  He warned.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2014, 01:48:41 am »
Chansy narrowed her eyes at the boy she knew as Caleb. "Think I care about what Adams tolerates?!" She snapped and sent another strike at the wall. "That man doesn't frighten me one bit. If I get in trouble, I get in trouble." She spat irritably and slouched down on the mattress.

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2014, 03:28:12 am »
(Ah, sorry. I must've forgotten about this...)

Abridge was quietly examining the research papers of the DNA testing, even though she didn't want to get herself involved in such things. She only took the job here only to study. She bolted upright when a loud crack of thunder emitted from the hallway.

"Must be the one with the, uh, lightning powers." Zeela said, who was busy eating a rare-cooked steak beside of Abridge. Soon after, they both jumped as another clap echoed through the building.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2014, 03:18:16 pm »
Caleb shrugged, a smile grin on his face.
"People here do show favoritism.  Just look at Asher."  He said.  Asher looked up from his page at the sound of his name, a questioning look on his face.
"He doesn't do anything so they let him have more things, like that book."  Caleb said, then he flopped down onto his bed.

Asher couldn't think of an argument, it was true.  Asher never got into a fight and did what he was told so they were more leaniant with him.  He stiffened when he noticed the bars on the cells vibrating.  The bars made an annoying metallic ringing.  But other time it loud enough that he was hurting his ears.  He put on a worried frown, knowing who was coming.

Adams was a proud man, he was strong and feared by most of the Gifteds and DNAs in the labs.  He wore a clean uniform, light blue shirt and grey jeans with the lab logo.  He heard the disruptive sounds in one of the rooms.  Adams didn't like much violence if it wasn't needed, this Gifted just needed to be put in her place.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2014, 09:26:55 pm »
Chasy fiddled with a bolt of lightning between her fingers. Her gaze flicked over to Adams who was coming towards her. She grinned. "Oh hello Adams, need something?" She questioned hastily, sending a small spark at the wall.

I'm busy. x3))

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2014, 12:23:42 am »
The ringing got so loud that Asher needed to hold his hands to his ears.  His feathers seemed to push into his body.  He stared out at the back of the large man outside.

Adams stood outside of Chasy's cell, his arms crossed and staring right at her.
"Yes I think I do.  Do you know that the animals we use for the DNAs are right beside this room and loud sounds tend to freak them out.  When the animals are freaking out the scientists can't use them for anything.  So would you kindly stop blasting bolts into the wall?"  He said.

Caleb held back a laugh.
"Because your not making noise right now."  He murmured.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2014, 12:36:47 am »
Chansy stood up sending a strike at the same wall. "Why I could but that would mean animals would be tested on. Now, I don't want that." She snapped irritably. "Also Adams, I've always wondered why a Gifted like you would help these people. I always thought you were better then that, but I guess I was wrong." She said, twiddling a lightning bolt between her fingers.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2014, 01:03:04 am »
"Because I am not an idiot.  I was born here and I had a choice to sit around in a cell or do something productive.  Why would anyone not choose what I have?"  Adams reached out and took hold of one of the metal bars holding Chansy in her cell.
"And also, the animals in that room.  Are only to be used to take DNA from them for other tests."  Then the bar beginning to vibrate and produce a sound so loud that it would force Chansy to have to stop what she was doing and cover her ears, or something.  Because no one could ignore what he was doing.  He felt a little bad for the two boys also in the room because they would have to suffer as well.

Asher folded his wings around him so his face could not be seen.  He rocked back and forth with his ears smashed between his head and his hands.

Caleb shoved his body into the corner and put his head between his knees.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2014, 01:09:20 am »
Chansy glared at him furiously as he spoke. "Oh yes, and testingon other is s much bether." She snapped. She quickly covered her ears as he began to make an earsplitting sound. Before, though, she sent a lightnig bolt his way. Her gaze hardened as she dropped down to her knees. The sound was too much now, it began to hurt. "You idiot!" She shouted. "Nobody would want your job." She snapped over the sound.