Author Topic: Your favorite dog breed:.  (Read 3259 times)

Offline wolves01

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • HAHA... no
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Your favorite dog breed:.
« on: April 12, 2014, 09:56:04 pm »
What is your favorite dog breeds?

Mine is the German shepherd~

2nd most popular~
3rd most intelligent~
Loyal~
Fearless~
Protective~
Top police and military dog~

Picture

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7dwYca6rONA

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gAEDpJoQJg0

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Your favorite dog breed:.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 10:25:59 pm »
Same goes for me, I love German Shepherds <3

When it comes to dog breeds I personally prefer those big wolf like dogs like German shepherds, huskies and Samoyeds ^^
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 10:36:31 pm »

Well don't us three have something in common!

I to adore the German Shepherd breed and in fact its my favorite breed, although I've never owned one a few people where I like and my grandma owns German Shepherds and I've grown to love them. Other than being beautiful dogs they're intelligent, loyal, athletic, protectice and all in all a great dog. If I had the chance I would snag one of these canines up right away they're just so beautiful!

I like few of my family members like big dogs. In my life I've only had a few 'large' dogs them being a Border Collie, Labrador Retriever and a English Bullmastiff but never a German Shepherd. Sadly, my mom and dad do like smaller dog breeds and ones I have owned are Jack russells, Minature Jack Russell, a small mix breed dog I don't know the breeds, ackawawah, Cockerspaniel, Cavelier King Charles Spaniel and a Yorkshire Terrier. So yeah I've not really owned many large dogs, although I would love to.

But then again it seems I like most breeds some people aren't to keen on like Pitbulls and Staffodshire Bull Terriers. Another few large dog breeds I like are Great Danes, Huskies, Bullmastiff, Rottweillers and large mongrels.

But yeah I love German Shepherds they're beautiful dogs!
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 11:19:01 pm »
My personal favorite are greyhounds. Idk they just have a unique look i like to them.  I also love rottweilers, though i may be biased on that because ive had two for almost 10 years now xD.

For some reason, I always seem to draw a lot of hate from terriers and Doberman though. Both my aunt's and friend's terrier have bit me several times while trying to pet them and my uncle has like a posse of doberman outside his house that always gave me that look like they were going to kill me. always scared me when i was younger and they still kind of do.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 12:23:49 am »
My favourite dog breed of all times has to be a German Shepherd. I've been in love with these dogs since I was 4 years old, they are adorable! <3 Since I like the police, army etc.. I'm in love with German Shepherds even more since they are police dogs. Ah.. I wish I could hug a fluffy German Shepherd.

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline wolves01

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • HAHA... no
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 12:37:08 am »

Well don't us three have something in common!

I to adore the German Shepherd breed and in fact its my favorite breed, although I've never owned one a few people where I like and my grandma owns German Shepherds and I've grown to love them. Other than being beautiful dogs they're intelligent, loyal, athletic, protectice and all in all a great dog. If I had the chance I would snag one of these canines up right away they're just so beautiful!

I like few of my family members like big dogs. In my life I've only had a few 'large' dogs them being a Border Collie, Labrador Retriever and a English Bullmastiff but never a German Shepherd. Sadly, my mom and dad do like smaller dog breeds and ones I have owned are Jack russells, Minature Jack Russell, a small mix breed dog I don't know the breeds, ackawawah, Cockerspaniel, Cavelier King Charles Spaniel and a Yorkshire Terrier. So yeah I've not really owned many large dogs, although I would love to.

But then again it seems I like most breeds some people aren't to keen on like Pitbulls and Staffodshire Bull Terriers. Another few large dog breeds I like are Great Danes, Huskies, Bullmastiff, Rottweillers and large mongrels.

But yeah I love German Shepherds they're beautiful dogs!

I love large breeds also ^^, Like Rotties, Dobies, GSD, Husky's, Pitbulls.

They are not mean, they only act like that because they have been tought. I've known Pitbulls who were very friendly. :>

Right now have a German shepherd and a husky mix. :) My family is more into the large breeds.

My dogs
King at 6 months~ He is a west german working line with some czech/Solvak working line.

My husky/mix~

« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 12:45:58 am by Maakra »

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 02:14:45 am »
I don't really have a favourite dog breed, though I have a top 5 of breeds that I love :3

In no paticular order:

Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever

Rough Collie

Cockapoodle (cocker spaniel x poodle. Yes I know it's technically a 'designer breed' but I like to consider it as it's own breed and henceforth one of my all time favorite dogs c:)

Border Collie (Merles mostly :3)

And last but not least, English springer spaniel - the working type not show.

I'd have to say that I have a close attachment to English Springer Spaniels the most since I had one when I was young but if I had to pick out of these dogs on which one to have if I could have absolutely any dog I would go with the cockapoodle due to it's friendly nature and eagerness to learn. And their low shedding coat. :]
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline xcandyheartsx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • back after two long years..
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2014, 02:38:28 am »
I really, really, really love Dalmatians. And German Shepards. XD
I also love Alaskan Malamutes.
I hope to have a Dalmatian x Alaskan Malamute mix someday <3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2014, 09:42:29 am »

@Maakra - oh my you're dogs are beautiful and so adorable! You must be a proud owner of these to.

Oh yes I also forgot to mention I love Dobermans and Dalmatians but also I quite like Border Collies since my past dog Mitzie-theyre extremely intelligent but loving dogs. When I think about it I also love the Boxer dog and the Native American Indian Dog although this is a rare breed they are beautiful dogs and I myself wouldn't mind owning one.

I think I could go on all day naiming all the dogs I like but I don't want to fill peoples heads with nonsense! :p

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2014, 12:46:40 pm »
I LOVE Labradors. My dog is a black lab X something... but she still has the heart of a Labrador <3 She is my pride and joy, I don't know what I'd do without her :3

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone