Poll

What is your fav public map?

FeralCity -RedLineLies
Red's Map Pack
Flourite Plains
Bonfire Island

Author Topic: Fav Public Map  (Read 4137 times)

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Fav Public Map
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2014, 06:39:19 am »
Fluorite Plains has always been my favourite, that's where I am most of the time. Otherwise it would be Temple of Dreams, all the waterfalls are pretty ^^

If I was motivated enough to finish my own custom maps then I would have to pick a map of my own as my favourite. That way you can really have the perfect place for your character and a peaceful place for yourself, even if it does get a tad lonely ;-;
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2014, 10:52:27 am »
I like the look of Atlantis the best, as the underwater city idea appeals to my imagination. But there's hardly anyone there, so most of my time is spent in Fluorite Plains. Most of the RPs are advertised there (as most of the players are found there) though South Pole is a recent re-discovery of mine. Quite a few glorious RPs can be found there too, and quite a community gathers by the portal from Lonely Cave.

All in all, Fluorite Plains is my favourite. But all the public maps have something unique to offer.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2014, 12:23:25 am »
For me, it usually depends on my mood. If I'm feeling goofy or if I'm on a sugar high (or simply bored xD) I'll probably be in Bonfire. If I wanna hang out with my friends, I'll be in Fluorite. Idk, I can be found almost anywhere ^^
Farewell everyone<3

Aicosu125

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2014, 12:55:30 am »
For me, it usually depends on my mood. If I'm feeling goofy or if I'm on a sugar high (or simply bored xD) I'll probably be in Bonfire. If I wanna hang out with my friends, I'll be in Fluorite. Idk, I can be found almost anywhere ^^

Same here Kiki XDD

Offline AeropostaleWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2014, 03:34:40 am »
Honestly, I like to be in maps with plenty of interaction. In this case, Fluorite Plains is the perfect example. There's plenty of RP advertising (sometimes getting out of hand), people to talk to, and most of people's friends are in the map - I assume. Ficho Tunnel would be my 2nd choice because there's many people there as well, but when my computer begins to go berserk on me Fluorite Plains would not be a good option. The reason I like the Tunnel is because there is not too much lag, not too many people, and there's the glitch. :3

Aicosu125

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2014, 04:00:23 am »
Honestly, I like to be in maps with plenty of interaction. In this case, Fluorite Plains is the perfect example. There's plenty of RP advertising (sometimes getting out of hand), people to talk to, and most of people's friends are in the map - I assume. Ficho Tunnel would be my 2nd choice because there's many people there as well, but when my computer begins to go berserk on me Fluorite Plains would not be a good option. The reason I like the Tunnel is because there is not too much lag, not too many people, and there's the glitch. :3

I can agree with ya there about Flourite Plains. My second choice though would be Bonfire Island. There's so many floofs to talk to :P but a lot of trolls

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2014, 09:44:06 am »
Flourite Plains. Hands down.

Offline Echofrost255

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2014, 01:56:51 pm »
My favourite map would have to be Cape. Why? I like the terrain and the many places you can sit and hang out. I also like the tropical look.

Signature by Sevral

Aicosu125

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2014, 03:03:00 pm »
Flourite Plains. Hands down.

straight up B)

Aicosu125

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2014, 03:04:29 pm »
My favourite map would have to be Cape. Why? I like the terrain and the many places you can sit and hang out. I also like the tropical look.

or just the fact that it's the only map you can get into xDD jk bby lov chu