Author Topic: Invader Zim RP [Inactive since 30/03/2012]  (Read 16986 times)

drtranfan

Re: Invader Zim RP (re opened? xD)
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2011, 03:11:35 am »
yea.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2011, 06:22:12 am »
I HAVE TO BE GAZ!!!

Her foul temper and love for pizza and video games makes her an unpleasant person to be near. When she isn't eating pizza or
Gaz playing her portable video game
Added by Fernando H.playing video games, Gaz is usually beating Dib up just for talking
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 03:42:04 pm by *Kyugima* »

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2011, 02:48:22 pm »
(im gonna be one of my rp charries, NOT a character in invader zim, to kinda liven it up)
Name: Thundara Hujiyama (real name is thunder)
Picture or description: A corcasion female with beautiful silver colored eyes and brown hair. Always wears black.
REAL description: A brown wolf with silver eyes and retractable claws, earings (the kind tested animals have), and dark btrown nose and pads.
Personality: Nice, caring, usually the only person who doesnt think Dib's a nutjob.
REAL personality: Cold-hearted, usually dosnt want to be around anybody. When given a smack to the back of her head in her real form, begins attacking for no reason.
History: No one knows
REAL history: Was only a pup when taken away from family and tested on. A few years back, she escaped and helped a black kitten with red eyes and white paws escape also. Soon she found her family- on a floor of a home. Terrified, she found out that day that she could transform into a human
Hobbies: Loves to play soccer and swim.
REAL hobbies (because her human form is diffrent from her real form if you ask)- Loves killing, loves the thrill of feeling blood, bones crack under her paws, and loves to hear the flesh rip off her victims. (if too detailed, please post that it is or send me a pm)
Song (added for a bit of entertainment)- Thanks for the Memories AMV

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

drtranfan

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2011, 02:53:49 pm »
kyugima do the bio template plz.
sierra accepted

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2011, 03:42:34 pm »
modified, I was saving the spot while I gathered information.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

drtranfan

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2011, 04:31:37 pm »
all of you can rp when you want.

Offline Steak

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • cheshireneko-san
    • https://twitter.com/HaruButtSenp
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2011, 04:36:08 pm »
Okay, I'll join then with OC's.

ROLE: Personal character. Named Fluffernutter.

Picture or description: IMAGE [Older Fulffernutter] - Irken smeet. Fluffernutter's green skin is light in tone. Her eyes are light blue. She's pretty tiny though that's probably only because of her smeet age. Antenna are crushed in zig-zag fashion, reasons for this unknown. PAK is normal grey-ish color with blue matching her eyes.

personality: Usually sweet Fluffernutter is the flower placed in hell. Always being picked on or throw around, especially by Jay Jam. Ever the less she is 100% loyal to him and pilots him around. Often found on Jay's head pulling on his antenna helping him navigate around.

history: Created in the underground Hatcheries on her home planet Irk she was uploaded with all Irken knowledge as all smeets are when she was stolen by Jay Jam who mistakes her as a SIR Unit and forcefully thrown into his plan to leave Irk and become a 'Epic god pilot.'

-

ROLE: Personal character. Named Jay Jam.

Picture or description: IMAGE [With his eyes still in tack] - Around One hundred forty nine; Fifteen human years, Jay is the normal picture of Irken health [? xD]. Green skinned. When he had eyes they were red and purple. Now he no longer has his eyes since he went blind as a smeet. No longer wanting his eyes he had his Ocular implants removed.

personality: He's similar to ZIM. Overzealous, impulsive, and convinced of his own greatness. Never likes to admit he's lost or been out done. Fluffernutter often rides on his head pulling on his antenna to help him around. Jay Jam mistake Fluffernutter as a SIR Unit and forcefully took her.

history: As a young smeet Jay lost his eye sight, reasons unknown. Unable to train now to become a Navigator by his people, he became determined to leave Irk and train himself. In his mind he believed that he could become some epic god of ship piloting. He abandoned his table gear [Worked as a Service Drone] and though it was hard managed to find himself a Voot Cruiser while most of his kind attended Operation Impending Doom II. He traveled around the universe for some time trying to find his way to any planet. He ended up crash landing on Earth.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 04:44:18 pm by Steak medium rare »

drtranfan

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 04:57:47 pm »
all of you may rp whenever and steak ur accepted

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 07:44:57 pm »
Thunder woke up. Geting up shakily, she said ,"hmphf, serves the ***** right." She looked down at the dead dog and, using her paw, tore out one of the dogs teeth. She picked the tooth up and dug up a collar, and added the tooth. She then turned and looked at the sun, "D@^^^! IM LATE! They're gonna be casting suspicions about me!"
She then transformed (and yes she has clothes on, so dont even start) and ran to the school, saying, " Late, im late late late late. Mrs. Bitters is gonna kill me!"

(yep, she is sooo late, and the kill me thing is a form of speech, shes just gonna get in big trouble)

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

drtranfan

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2011, 11:29:09 pm »
i didnt see the part that said you were a cat so i accepted you, but you cant. lets keep it like IZ and not have  stuff like that.
you can still rp, but you need to have a human, and a human ONLY.