Author Topic: An notice from an now former member  (Read 2765 times)

ZearTheAkumian

An notice from an now former member
« on: August 20, 2014, 07:09:08 pm »
You perhaps know me in game, haha very funny... not.

Through out my year on this game, I think I had enough of this god forsaken game, after all this time, after all the things I seen on this game, I think I truly had enough of this games shenanigans, all this... shall we say retarded behavior, I can never take this game ever again.

Why do you ask why am I leaving? and why did I called this game having retarded behavior, well I'll tell you what the heck is wrong with this game.

I thought this game was for people 13 and over, wrong... dead wrong, I seen people saying they are under the age of 13, a few days ago I saw someone saying they are 7, seriously why would an mom and/or dad would allow there 7 year old to play this game? Heck why can't the moderators "punish" people age 12 and under spotted on the game and say "Come back when you are 13 or over"?

Speaking of age I have seen some, disgusting behavior on this game, most commonly this butt shake of yours, since that Miley craze I held an grudge against her as of now, and I am now very unhappy with people worshiping this freak by shaking there bums and the moderators allow it, I mean, what the heck is up with just buttocks on this game? I once saw an character named Booty Hunter in the Tunnels and I am indeed very, very, very angry that the moderators would allow that.

Heck, it seems I realized why this game was "left" by this creator of yours just because you wanted some wings, you begged and begged for some god dang wings, creator gives them to you, then left this game to rot, no wait not left, I mean abandoned just to work on his Facebook game and be hibernating like an bear much like Valve.

I am also not happy that there is enough moderators to moderate every corner of the public maps on this game, over my year on this game I seen moderators retiring due to real life reasons, it is sad that there is no recruitment for more moderators on this game unlike IT servers and indie games.

And there is another thing why I am now hating this game, about and week or 2, I spotted an character named Osama Bin Laden, seriously why would someone impersonate the man who blew up two towers, attack the Pentagon, and kill some 3,000 or more people? I heard of people impersonating Hitler on this game, but really Osama? Unacceptable is all I have to say...!

It is an shame that people are just making this game worse since the creator abandoned this game, all the time I asked is, what the heck is happening to this game? Is it being possessed by an demon? Is it taking an one way ticket to the land of total nonsense? I can never find out sadly.

I wished and wished for the moderators to do something with this game, ether fix all the problems of this game I pointed out, or recruit more moderators to moderate this game, I sometimes wished this game is to be shut down, however it can never work to pray for an game you hate to just be shut down.

These are all the flaws I can point out to show you the reason why this game is failing and failing, unless this game is ether fixed, updated, or anything else, I'll be abandoning this game like your creator did, I don't care if the moderators do "anything" with me, I wished for this game to get better, but it all failed.

However I will be watching this game even this discussion, it is sad this game is not getting better... perhaps more major games such as Guild Wars 2 knows a lot better then this minor indie game, to yours and my vices, this game may have an 99% chance to never change, again.

Before I go, do you think this is an suicide note? Heck no I am not ending up like that Robin Williams of yours, I will live as long as I can, but I think my time is now up with this game until there is an change within this game, before I go I have one thing to say.

Ether to look at this game to see what this game is turning into, or to understand the rules a lot better.

Goodbye. -MoonwalkingZear/ZearTheAkumian

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: An notice from an now former member
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 07:21:02 pm »
I am very sorry you feel that way. People are completely entitled to their own opinions.
Anyway, sad to see you leave us. I wish you luck with any future endeavors :3

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 09:48:12 pm »
i understand your concerns, but honestly the "bum shaking" as you stated, is just a manner of dancing.

age? it's aimed toward everyone, not just 13+ however, the law states that you must be 13 or up to join a game such as this.

there's been two new moderators join the staff team this year. you do realize that if they opened up applications, almost everyone would try and apply? they can't sift through that.

sorry if this seemed a bit rude, it's just that your post was a bit condescending.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 09:51:01 pm by Spottedbears »

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline SnappleApple

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • An inkling irl
    • SnappleZeApple
    • cherry-gore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 11:24:21 pm »
Sorry to hear you feel this way about FH.
Best wished for the future, fluff.
~Snapple
Find me In-Game as CandyGore/ Thunderbirds!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 11:55:14 pm »
Sorry you feel this way about the game, I wish you luck with whatever you come across in the future ^^
Farewell everyone<3

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 12:39:40 am »
Sorry you feel that way about the game. Even though I see it in an opposite way, you seem to have seen some of the worst. Best wishes for your future. Good luck.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 01:49:41 am »
Sorry if you that kind of way about the game, all people have different behaviors that can cause trouble and such, We cant change that becuase it might be risky and they wont follow the rules. but anyway Its sad to hear you leave. Farewell.

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 08:35:25 pm »
I am very sorry this game has treated you so awfully. I must admit there are certain points you have made that I feel I dislike about Feral Heart as well, but I wish to be the small percentage of members that can help improve the game as much as I can. Hopefully each step I make will help inspire others to do the same.

I do not blame you for leaving though, and wish you the best of luck of finding other games more to your liking and taste.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline ArctosAnima

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 09:02:46 pm »
"do you think this is an suicide note? Heck no I am not ending up like that Robin Williams of yours"

Uh, what. Is no one else noticing how rude and disrespectful this sentence sounds?
Now, I'm not trying to yell at you or anything, but the way this was written sounds really mean.
He was an amazing man, and suicide is a serious thing. I'm not accusing you of anything, but I know many people treat suicide like it's a joke or that the struggles are not real....it sucks.

Again, not trying to be a b-word or anything, but I just thought I'd point this out.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 09:12:53 pm »
I understand you Zear. ;)
I feel comepletly the same. :P
Also, I wanted to mention that in my leaving thread, but I haven't. :P

Anyways. I remember when I came back from school and wanted to get the intence away from my shoulders. Whenever I entered FH, I felt more and more intence and nothing went the good way. -.-
I just hated that no staffers took any chargers for the younglings.
It is writen clearly at the rules statement that only under the age of 13+ aged teenagers can join this game.
Unlike, IT serveses, if your under the age of 13+ or younger, you get banned until you are the age of 13+. But no, FH doesn't do anything. -.-
I see why Kovu (The game creator) left FH... No, I mean abandoned it. -.-
There is no way I am getting back to FH. As soones as TSS Rp ends, I'll leave FH forever! -.-

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!