Author Topic: Winning the West. {OPEN}  (Read 11556 times)

Offline Zezetsi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Winning the West. {OPEN}
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2014, 02:52:10 am »
May aswell post then. In a hurry so nothing too great. xP]]

Anawa sighed heavily and got to her feet once again and began to walk out of the village you could call it. As she walked, she past by Ashkii helping one of the elders. She simply offered a nod and continued walking. When she arrived on the outskirts of her tribe home, she whistled. In the distance, she saw her horse. He swivled his ears forward hearing her whistle and began galloping towards before skidding to a halt in front of her. Anawa put her hand out and stroked the bridge of his nose before walking to his side and climbing on top of him. She used his mane as an alternative to reins and broke into a walk down the hill. She was planning on going to the nearby settlement to observe their actions. She was always sort of interested in them, though never really liked them. After a bit she arrived at the town, though she kept her distance. She wasn't sure what the town was called, but didn't care. She knew where it was. Anawa's brown gaze shifted as she noticed a man near her. Her body stiffened as she realized he could see her, right there in the open. She began to back up as he reached for the pistol on his hip. She jammed her heels into the equine's sides and they both bolted to their home. She heard a bullet go right past her head. She gasped slightly and finally relaxed as she lost sight of the guy. She slowed back to a walk as they neared they tribe. She slid off his back and patted his neck before sitting down in the grass. She watched the stallion graze as she fiddled with the green grass around her. If someone saw her now it'd be quite clear that she had been up to her usual antics.
I Hope You Like The Stars
I Stole For You
One Hundred Million
Twinkle Lights In Neon Blue

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2014, 03:39:16 am »

Winifred Boston

Winifred sat up from her bed, her dark brown eyes glazed with grogginess. "What'd I miss?" She said with her thick Southern accent. She put a shaky hand to her face then ran it through her mangled hair. "They didn't wake me up, goddammit." She swore heavily under her breath as she slid out of bed; her nightdress was horribly wrinkled from the restless night, her hair a tangled nest, and her eyes still slightly glazed over. She quickly made herself presentable, though a few bags held under her eyes. Her gloved hands smoothed the front of her dress until she couldn't reach any further. "That outta do it." She quickly left her room, her hat inhand as she left. Better than nothin', though. The woman thought, putting a hand to her head as she placed her hat on as well.
As she walked out, Finicky rushed to her side, his tail happily wagging along with his rhythmic barks. His deep, chocolate eyes blinked up at her as his barks went silent. "Good boy~" She cooed to him, patting him on his head. The English Setter quickly kept up with his owner as she trudged against the dirt road. Her older brother was talking to a hand, unaware of Winifred's slight burning anger. "Why didn't you wake me?" She hissed, turning him around before letting him say another word. "You didn't seem like you needed to be 'woken," He calmly replied, though he furrowed his brows. "So, I didn't wake ya." The girl only rolled her eyes.
"I highly doubt that, but whatever the brother wishes - the brother gets, isn't that right?" She could tell her words stung, it was painfully shown across his face. She trotted away from her sibling, her dog at her heels, his eyes kept looking at her with a slight submitting look to them. "Oh, calm down, Fin," She huffed, crossing her arms. "I'm not gonna hurt ya."
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 07:47:26 am by Wolfie_Lover »

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2014, 06:19:29 am »
((I'll do a quick post, this isn't gonna be too great XD))

Tokala

Tokala walked through the tribe, leading her goat, Tyee with a rope. He gave a small grunt, but continued following her. "Come on boy, you don't wanna get fat, do you?" she chuckled, and tried to pet his neck, but was only greeted with another grunt as he turned away. Sighing, she kept leading him around when she saw her father approach. His greying hair was braided and laid on his shoulders.

"Tokala, it's not safe to be outside at the time. I... I believe I heard a gunshot." He said, his voice calm as he spoke. Tokala stared at him a bit worried, even though gunshots were becoming more and more common.

"I think I'm fine right now," she said, leading Tyee away from her father without another word.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2014, 11:21:48 pm »

Name: Gyra (pronounced Jai ra)
Nick: Gy
Race: native American
Profession: mainly a Hunter. Helps with other small tasks.
Personality: strong and loyal. Does anything to help the tribe. Loves hunting and is very kind and has a soothing voice. Her mother is deceased.
Accompanied by: Kama and Miko. Miko is her cougar and Kama is her wolf. Both same age and she raised them since cub and pup hood.
Miko in pic above, Kama:
Other: She loves the taste of salmon in spring the best.
Jikoo