Author Topic: Ask acrylics the paint splodge ovo  (Read 4808 times)

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
Re: Ask acrylics the paint splodge ovo
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 07:01:43 am »
What's your favorite type of music and why?
To be honest I can listen to any type of dubstep, drumstep, electronica, etc.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2014, 04:38:41 am »
Do you make presets? If so what do you use to make them?
What do you prefer, Trouble making or not be noticed?
What is your favorite dubstep song?
Do you have a favorite rap group/artist? If so what kind of rap do you prefer, current decade or old school?
Do you like rap with electronics?
Do you spend more time in game or on forum?
What is your favorite video game and why?

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2014, 10:14:47 am »
Do you make presets? If so what do you use to make them? The last thing I want to do is make presets. I don't really want to, and I hate doin' them. I used GIMP when I made some in the past though.

What do you prefer, Trouble making or not be noticed? To be honest, in real life, I quite like trouble making. I've always been one of those kids who got shouted at by the teacher. Not a good rolemodel, but that's just how I am. xD

What is your favorite dubstep song?  have quite a few, and they change every few months/weeks. Here are two of my favs:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=zero+gravity+echoman Zero Gravity by Echoman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ9YI (This one's quite calm for a dubstep, but really creative. I advise watching and listening for a while. The reason this is one of my all time favorites is because I once played violin, and she was my inspiration.)

Do you have a favorite rap group/artist? If so what kind of rap do you prefer, current decade or old school?: Polish ones. I can't recall on their name, I only found out about them a few days ago. Current rap/hiphop is favorite.

Do you like rap with electronics? It's alright, I guess. Although I'd seperate them and keep rap/electronics on their own.

Do you spend more time in game or on forum? Honestly I spend a lot less time in game than before. I stay on the forums more, but you can find me ingame on weekends if I'm not busy. c:

What is your favorite video game and why?
Well, I love a few..

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2014, 01:40:49 pm »
Trouble making is something I can do at any time, And I have a good way to get away with it. :D
I prefer old school rap instead, Idk why but I just like the beats they have (I really liked Something 2 Dance 2 by N.W.A).

Do you have a favorite artist who makes dub step songs?
Have you ever played Half-Life? If so do you like it? (Please say yes or you will ruin my life XD)

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2014, 09:34:24 am »
Trouble making is something I can do at any time, And I have a good way to get away with it. :D
I prefer old school rap instead, Idk why but I just like the beats they have (I really liked Something 2 Dance 2 by N.W.A).

Do you have a favorite artist who makes dub step songs?
Have you ever played Half-Life? If so do you like it? (Please say yes or you will ruin my life XD)

1- I don't really have a favorite dubstep artist,But if I had to choose which one had the most good songs, I'd say OVERWERK. I just pick my favorite songs from many playlists. And hardly look at the artist.

2. Yeah, I've sadly played it. The plots good, but I don't really like the gameplay. x3

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2014, 12:56:00 pm »
When I first started out, the game-play in my opinion was really hard to control, but the trick was that you would have to get used to it or tune down/up some of the setting's.

What is your favorite Operating System?
Android or iOS?
Have you ever played Impressive Title?

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2014, 02:46:03 pm »
When I first started out, the game-play in my opinion was really hard to control, but the trick was that you would have to get used to it or tune down/up some of the setting's.

What is your favorite Operating System?
Android or iOS?
Have you ever played Impressive Title?

1- Windows 7 professional
2- iOS. c:
3- Yes, right from it's start.

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2014, 02:57:18 pm »
I like Windows 7 Ultimate and Linux, I like both Android and iOS. One time my friend showed me Impressive Title but I wasn't that interested in it but now I regret my decision.

Do you have a favorite Impressive Title server? If so what is it?
Do you play piano? :D
Do you play violin?
Do you like building custom computers?
What game do you think had the most up to date visuals and source code in 2000-2006?
What do you think has better graphics? Playstation 4 or Xbox One?
Do you have an Xbox One? If so what is your Gamer Tag? (Yep my dad wanted to get an Xbox One and we got one)

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2014, 05:02:57 pm »
I like Windows 7 Ultimate and Linux, I like both Android and iOS. One time my friend showed me Impressive Title but I wasn't that interested in it but now I regret my decision.

Do you have a favorite Impressive Title server? If so what is it?
Do you play piano? :D
Do you play violin?
Do you like building custom computers?
What game do you think had the most up to date visuals and source code in 2000-2006?
What do you think has better graphics? Playstation 4 or Xbox One?
Do you have an Xbox One? If so what is your Gamer Tag? (Yep my dad wanted to get an Xbox One and we got one)
1- I don't really have a favorite, but I've still got all of the servers somewhere in a folder. :3 I loved all of them and still do!
2- No, the only instruments I've played was a guitar (still am) and the violin, which I quite playing 4 years ago.
3- I did once. c:
4- Never tried, never will. I use them to draw, not to build. c:
5- I have no idea, really.
6- I'd have to say both. Not a difference, exept that sony has more options in the menu.
7- Yes, I indeed do. My name on it is Kiquaii, but I don't think the account is active anymore.

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2014, 07:19:41 pm »
I think the best 2 games in my opinion that had the most up to date visuals have got to be, Doom 3 or Half life 2. I would say PC/Mac/Linux have the best graphics.

What free to play game do you think has the best graphics?
What genre of games do you like?
Do you like Vines?
If you had the choice to buy a soda company which would it be? Pepsi or Coca Cola?
What do you prefer, Impressive title servers or Feral-Heart? (You are allowed to make a pro/con list on this one)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 11:47:20 pm by crusoe »