Author Topic: Stylo's Bio  (Read 2582 times)

Offline Styloac

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Tumbloob
Stylo's Bio
« on: October 06, 2016, 03:22:07 pm »
Let's do this old-school RP bio style because that's all I know how to do  8)

STYLOAC

Basic Information

Preferred Name: I tend to go by Stylo. It has some personal and symbolic meaning to me so I decided to keep it. Pronounced Sty-low. The "ac" part isn't necessary.

Date of Birth: October 15th

Ethnicity: I'm pretty dang white, since my dad's dad was an Irish immigrant, but I have a lot of Native American and Sicilian blood!! So I look a lil off. But I guess it's still white.

Gender: Still figuring that out, buddy. I prefer they/them but if you insist on calling me a girl, I won't have a tiff.

Sexuality: GOSH GIRLS ARE SO PRETTY. I don't take someone's sex or gender into consideration. I just like really sweet people that can make me laugh and play video games with me. I guess I have a preference for girls but, I mean, I currently have a boyfriend.

Nationality: American. Born in Florida, raised and currently live in California, and I've spent a TON of time in Washington and Missouri. I'm a military brat, ya know.

Occupation: I don't quite have a job yet, since I can't drive yet, but I do art commissions for some spare cash now and again!

Appearance

Height: 5'2.5''

Weight: Chubby. Recently lost some weight though!

Eye Color: Dude my eyes are this really pleasant grey-green. I am thankful for my eyes.

Hair Color: It's its natural ole dark/medium brown right now but I'm thinking of getting a black-to-blue ombre.

Fashion: I dress generally in t-shirts, cargo shants (they aren't shorts, or pants, they go mid-calf?), and jackets. Maybe a bandana if you've got me feeling fancy.

Disabilities: My mental health is really shaky, and I'm an amputee. Also I wear glasses. But I'm doing fine.

Personality

Base Alignment: I consider myself either a neutral-good or a lawful-neutral. I like to do the right thing as much as I can.

Bad Habits: I have such a short temper and I get super impatient. It's really awful.

Interests: Music, EGGS!!, science, law enforcement, video games, low-magic fantasy, really pretty goth/punk girls, speedpaints, art, Cryaotic and SplatterCat, sleeping 17 hours at a time, bullying my boyfriend

Trivia
  • I have 3 dogs (all labradors) and a chinchilla!
  • I'm not super into anime, but I have a few things I like. Berserk and And Yet the Town Moves are among the only anime/manga I enjoy.
  • Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) is my favourite franchise!!
  • Next to Star Wars, that is
  • I have a huge thing for indie music and the 80s aesthetic
  • I've been roleplaying since I was about 8 years old!
  • I have a deviantart and a tumblr, both having the username "styloac" but I never post on them. I just spam post once a month.
  • I also have a steam! Again though, not on much
  • Video games are WONDERFUL! My favourite is Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines, and I have a massive love for open-world RPGs like the Elder Scrolls (Oblivion is my favourite), Fallout, Assassin's Creed, and Dark Souls.
  • I'm shy but at the same time I really love conversation and making new friends, so never be afraid to talk to me! Heck, if you ask, I'd give you my skype.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Stylo's Bio
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 07:31:03 pm »
Love the bio you got here~! You seem like such a sweet and awesome person<3 Love your artwork too, you have a fantastic style. Hope to see you around sometime, I'd love to get to know you more.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 07:33:02 pm »
Another Game of Thrones fan!
Nice to see another fan.  I hope to see you around!
You sure have caught my interests! :)
WORK IN PROGRESS
Artwork (c) LynxBrush & Majorest

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 09:41:27 pm »
Game of Thrones ^^. I'm only done with the first season and almost done with the first book, I love it. I also love the 80s/90s. Just made my PC look Windows 95 last night lol.
Anyway, nice bio here. Hope to see you around sometime.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2016, 10:02:55 pm »
Yo I live in Missouri so we may have not been to far from each other at one point. xD But it was really nice to get to know you! And lovely art!

Offline Styloac

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Tumbloob
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 02:21:36 am »
Thank all of you! <3 you're all so nice.