Author Topic: Dreamer Journal {Comments are accepted} - 10/12/16  (Read 15795 times)

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: Delight's Journal {Comments are accepted} - 6/21/15
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2015, 09:57:02 pm »
Congratz on graduating my dear, and for becoming a Freshman.
Also sorry to hear about the issues going on with your boyfriend. Sounds kind of rough for him. I hope things get better.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

DreamerDay

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2015, 10:03:04 pm »
Thank you!!! =) <3

Offline StarrieNova

• Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2015, 10:08:40 pm »

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Luna.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Fabulous B00ty
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2015, 12:43:17 pm »
Bae af <3

Find me in game as Rava!
Username: luna.
Gift Art Created By: ~Shallow~
DA: Ravalava
Usually flopping about around Flourite Plains and Bonfire.

DreamerDay

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2015, 12:51:52 pm »

DreamerDay

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2015, 11:48:37 pm »
So lately I have been having those anger issues problems again. I have been so angry inside i just wanted to blow out at everyone and just curse out. It's good to write a journal, personally I like to express my feelings. So the other i came across the game and talked to a fellow user who really let me just let everything out. Now I feel a little better. Also, about my writing,  I'm bit Piss because the website I was on, banned me because I ask is there anything similar to the site. So they took negatively and banned. Plus, none of those people liked me. Everytime they talked to me was with an attuide. So with that attuide plus my attuide combined, I was beyond piss. But now, I'm over it.

However, I don't like how some users on FH are behaving. Some of them take their anger on me and honestly makes me want to blow up at them
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 12:01:55 am by DelightfulRevenge »

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2015, 12:57:27 am »
Yes, expressin' y'er feelings is one of the best ways to calm y'erself down. 'Tis a great idea for anyone who has something negative or angering on their mind.

So sorry to hear about the site deary. Some people can just be jerks and 'tis the social media, not everyone is chipper.

And I must agree with ye deary. Although Feral Heart is a welcoming place with welcoming floofs for the most part, ye do get the occasional pessimist.

I hope ye are feeling a bit more pleasant and are 'aving a nice day. Did ye 'ave a good Fourth?

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

DreamerDay

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2015, 03:54:19 am »
Yes, expressin' y'er feelings is one of the best ways to calm y'erself down. 'Tis a great idea for anyone who has something negative or angering on their mind.

So sorry to hear about the site deary. Some people can just be jerks and 'tis the social media, not everyone is chipper.

And I must agree with ye deary. Although Feral Heart is a welcoming place with welcoming floofs for the most part, ye do get the occasional pessimist.

I hope ye are feeling a bit more pleasant and are 'aving a nice day. Did ye 'ave a good Fourth?

You always know what to say. :) And i love you for that. Thank you. <3

And for fourth of July, uhh, I didn't do anything. Me and my mom just stayed home and just watched Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. After the movie finished, we watched the fireworks. Then again, it was a calm day. =) How was yours?

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2015, 05:13:57 am »
You always know what to say. :) And i love you for that. Thank you. <3

And for fourth of July, uhh, I didn't do anything. Me and my mom just stayed home and just watched Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. After the movie finished, we watched the fireworks. Then again, it was a calm day. =) How was yours?

Ah, that was a good movie. It had a few funnies. Glad ye had a relaxing day.

I stayed with m'cousins at a cabin. Quite refreshing from the ordinary day. It rained, however, but we made the best of it. Thankies for asking deary. <3

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2015, 01:38:15 pm »
So, if you floofs can noticed, my visit is slowly ending. I mean I'm still interested in the site but I have so much thinfs to do in my life. Plus, my heart was recently broken by my ex. I miss him tho. Anyway, anyone freel to talk?

Very nice journal Revenge, I actually got upset by the message I quoted because it reminds me of myself in someway.  Please don't end with us, stay with the lovely floofs. <3 And I know how hard it is to lose someone you love, deeply, but when that happens you need to move on with life. Maybe this happened to you because you deserve better yourself, and believe me, you don't need Boyfriend to make you happy. My mom taught me that when you're heartbroken, do something kind or that makes people and yourself happy. You'll get use from it and go to your best friend to have fun with. Life is to short to break your heart, so get the positives and enjoy! :)

However, I don't like how some users on FH are behaving. Some of them take their anger on me and honestly makes me want to blow up at them

People these days, I know it. Just tell them 'Why don't you look at your reflection and love it? Because your actions are reflecting on your character you're accepting the silliness you're spitting out.' That should do it xD :3.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 01:44:15 pm by Ritatalia »