Author Topic: 100/1000 Ways to get Kicked out of Taco Bell  (Read 9359 times)

12dollars

Re: 100/1000 Ways to get Kicked out of Taco Bell
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2011, 02:06:37 am »
Have a stash of rings, keys anything metal and little, then bring a fake rubber finger, then order a taco. Sit at a table where everyone can see you and slip a ring in the taco each bite, then when you bite it make a loud announcement about it. Keep putting rings and keys in there and make a fuss. then when your nearly finished pull out the finger from the taco and stare in horror ;]

Offline Duskers

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2011, 04:18:04 am »
Don't forget to add fake blood to the finger prior to use.

Offline HIGURASHI Alice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Teehee, Chocobo faic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2011, 05:48:03 pm »
"I would like to order a Mcflurry."

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2011, 03:06:36 am »
Dress up as GIR and walk into taco bell. Then steal someones taco and scream "TACOS!!!" then eat it. Once finished say "I love the little tacos. I love them good."

The liar and the thief

Hiccupby

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2011, 05:24:29 am »
Crouch  and stare wide-eyed and straight-faced at someone eating over the rim of their table. Don't respond to anything they say or do
With a group of friends make a game out of seeing how many nachos/tidbits you can ninja off of people's plates without them noticing
drink soda directly from the soda fountain
make a baggie of gross fake barf and then when it's convenient make a dramatic wretching noise and spew the "barf" all over- you get bonus points if other people barf :)
play a game of butt-table tag with one of the round tables- where you sit on the edge and scoot around on your butts after eachother.
find a booth and constantly switch in and out
find a booth and pile as many people into it as you can
cram as many people into the bathroom as you can (they should be the same gender) all scream at once

find a styrofoam take-out container, punch a hole in it big enough for your finger, stick your finger in it, place a convincing amount of raw hamburger and fake blood around your finger, walk in to the store panting and ask if they have a band-aiid- then show them the finger ^^ (my stepdad did this to me, I almost had a heart attack) make sure you wash your hands afterwards

grab some taco-meat, and some blood-looking stuff, have a friend lay spread-eagled in the center of the store, dump the taco-meat on their tummy, and engourge yourself with your bare hands, everytime someone walks in look up guiltily from your "kill" making sure your face and hands are super messy.  Hopefully you'll have a surprised customer walk in, see you , and scream "oh my gawd wtf are you doing?" before you get kicked out or arrested XD

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2011, 03:36:33 am »
Ride around on a pink tricycle until asked to leave, and then run that person over, then run away in screaming terror.

Offline Electricfish

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • If I get sick, take me to Dr. House. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2011, 04:34:07 am »
Walk in, skip the line, and sit on the counter thingy where youre supposedto order your food. Everytime somebody comes near, grab something nearby and throw it at them, shouting, "GET OFF MY LAWN!" Preferably until they go away or you get kicked out.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2011, 07:50:24 pm »
walk in with fake blood splattered over you and ask the customers if they prefer to be baked or broiled.
(Chinese thought of this one. I call her Barbie.)

The liar and the thief

Offline Cynder-

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • IMMA FIRIN MAH LAAZZAARRDAFGNADJFADG
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2011, 05:53:47 pm »
Secretly bring in a bunch of Skittles, and when you are at the counter ordering and before the person gives you your food throw a decent amount of the Skittles in the air then in the person's face and shout, "TASTE THE RAINBOW!"

Evanescence

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2011, 12:46:48 am »
Annoy someone until they ask you to stop. When they say "stop" scream "YOU ARENT A MOD! YOUR NOT AN ADMIN!" repeat.