Author Topic: Unable to get into some Public Maps [FH exe. has stopped working]  (Read 1195 times)

~Firepool~

Edit: So I was browsing through the files in the Feralheart Folder after my latest crash and I came across this: (I was on a character whom had items on)

Perhaps it's the item pack that's causing it? Or maybe the items aren't right? (I could probably reinstall the item pack and see if anything was missing that's causing the game to crash)

(This may not be the problem though because I also can't get onto characters who don't have items on)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

So I've been having game issues ever since I did a reinstall of FH. (It started about two weeks after that fact. This was all back in May 2014)

This post --> http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=45773.msg627946#msg627946 is the issue I resolved through the reinstall. (Note: This wasn't a complete reinstall. I had saved the folder and deleted the game from the control panel)

Anyways, I've been dealing with the issue for a few months because [apparently] other users were having similar problems. So I [being the partial fool that I am] am requesting assistance now because it's getting horribly annoying. [I also figured it may be the server acting strange, but now I'm not so sure]

Basically when I enter populated maps (Fluorite Plains seems to be the only one acting up. Though, South Pole and The Cape will also crash for me sometimes too) I crash. Sometimes I'm able to get on for a little under an hour before crashing again. Before May 2014, I never had this issue. My game practically ran as smooth as ever.

This is what the game screen looks like when I attempt to enter Fluorite/South Pole/Cape

Like I said earlier, I figured at first it was issues with server and not something on my part. However, a few days of experimenting led me to this conclusion; I crash when the servers are full and when they aren't. Fluorite for instance could have 86 people in it and I still won't be able to get in.

I've already looked for duplicate files in all of the media folders (particles and materials) and came up with nothing. I've also been attempted to do a COMPLETE reinstall of the game by deleting everything. (One of my parents had helped me with the 1st reinstall since I had no idea how to save my stuff) However, this a last resort for me and I'd prefer some other method before resorting to a reinstall.

So, any suggestions on how I could fix this issue? c,:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 03:04:40 pm by ??i??????? »

Offline Septiplier_

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to get into some Public Maps [FH exe. has stopped working]
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 02:01:20 pm »
Maybe the game you downloaded does not work try downloading it again and if it doesn't work there is something wrong with your computer not the download. Message me if it doesn't work I'm sorry about that good luck!

~Firepool~

Re: Unable to get into some Public Maps [FH exe. has stopped working]
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 02:56:54 pm »
Thank you for the idea. However, reinstalling Feralheart is going to be a last resort option for me. c,: I'll take it into consideration tho.