Author Topic:  (Read 7696 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2014, 01:05:19 am »

Haleigh Raven Cripe

The young woman was already out by the large clean pool before many of the other guests had even rolled out of bed. She was wearing her pretty simple kimono bikini set, the bikini itself was all white but the kimono part of it was light pink. Her long curly brown hair was down but tucked behind her ears so her vision wasn't obstructed while she drew. Her blue eyes were looking down at her paper then back up at the pool that was now being crowded with all kinds of people. She had begun drawing the pool just for fun, but it was starting to turn into something else. There was the pool on her paper but she decided to have some fun and added a water dragon emerging from the water and jumping into the ocean below. There was no color yet, she would do that later. The early afternoon sun felt warm and cozy on her light skin, making her almost fall asleep, but she was interrupted by another young woman "Hello! My name is Sarah and I saw that you were drawing and you're really good!" she went on "I was just wondering if you could draw me? I mean, not right now but whenever you're ready."

Haleigh flashed a gentle smile "Sure, why not?" Sarah grinned, her white teeth obviously bleached beyond belief "Thanks so much!" Sarah seemed like a gentle soul but she also scared Haleigh, maybe it was her over bubbly personality. Sarah had bleach blond hair that had been straightened and had dark brown eyes that sat on her overly tanned skin. Haleigh watched her bounce away before returning to her drawing, carefully adding the scales to the dragon. Right when she was about to finish the art pad was ripped from her hands and she was lifted up "Hey! Put me down!" she screamed as she looked and saw three teenage boys, probably 17 to 18 years of age, all were laughing and carrying her to the pool. She knew they were just having fun but she wasn't having any fun at all "Put me down this instant!" she yelled but they didn't listen. They began to countdown from three and when they landed on one they tossed her into the pool. The cool water washed over her before she shot back up  to the surface just in time to see the boys rushing off "Dammit.." she hissed under her breath before swimming to the edge and pulling herself up onto the poolside. She brushed her now wet hair back and walked over to where she was sitting and saw the splash fro the toss had gotten her paper wet "Oh no." she whined before she picked it up and saw her once nice drawing was smeared and ruined. In anguish and frustration she threw down the art pad and stormed off, leaving many amused onlookers behind.

What she is wearing:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:08:04 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2014, 04:54:10 pm »

Teri-Jane Bennet

"Life's to short to be living with stress, I'm too young too be all depressed."

Remaining sprawled across the sun lounger, the sudden sound of piercing screams and shouts caused the brunette to lift her head, her eyes wondering onto the large pool which lay in front of her. Lowering her brows a little she scanned across he pool side, until her eyes locked onto a group of youngish lads running away from what seemed to be a young woman now helping herself out of the pool then storming off. Giving her head a shake she sat back down. It baffled her to as why the lass reacted in the way she did, if it was her she'd probably laugh then pull them in. But she guessed her personality was completely different to the woman who was now gone from sight. "Ha! Did you see that?" Imogen chuckled as she pointed until the lass was gone "Aye, kind of anyways.." she shrugged. Imogen was always the one to slightly over react and cause a scene, which sometimes amused Tj as she appeared rather dopey when acting like this. As she slowly lowered herself back into a laying position with her eyes closed, she was forced back up as the lass beside her made weird 'uhmm' noises. Narrowing her eyes "What are you deing?" she mutters watching her mates facial expressions "I could get use to being here, with all these hotties." the blonde grinned, shaking her head she chuckled "A parties on the cards later I'm guessing?" "Oh yes it is!" the two lasses then high fived and lay on the loungers.

Now and then Teri would look up to see what was going on, but nothing so far seemed interesting to her. Grabbing the cold, blue can of fosters which sat on the small table at her side, she began taking long gulps - the coolness of the drink causing a slight shiver to run down her spine, but this also seemed to cool her down. Placing the can back on the table the allowed herself to sit up, placing her fingers on her bikini she pulled it a little "Tanning already!" she chuckled slapping her friend next too her, this seeming to startle her as she let out a quiet shriek and sit up at lightning speed. Tj couldn't say anything as she was in slight hysterics at her pals face, it was like she had seen a ghost or something. "You're a real dick, I hope you know that..." the light haired lass complained as she folded her arms, something a toddler would do when they were annoyed. Placing her hand on her aching stomach she looked at the lass "Your face was a picture, you almost shit yourself!" Teri continued as she was now bent over on the bed laughing. As she looked up now and then she noticed people giving the duo strange looks, but she couldn't help but laugh.

A sudden cold splash was felt on her slender body, which caused her to jump up, her eyes resting on Imogen in the water who was violently thrashing her hands through the water in order to splash her best friend. An amused expression was still across Teris face as a few laughs would escape past her lips now and then. "Oh, now who got a shock!" Imogen chuckled as she continued to splash the tanned lass. "Oh believe me, yours was just hilarious. Yi face and everything!" Teri was still pretty amused my the face her friend had pulled when she got a shock. Rushing towards the pool the lass leapt into the air, curling up her body and wrapping her arms around her tucked in legs - hitting the water with a large splash. Using her feet to push her way back towards the surface, Teri grabbed a large. blow up ball and batted it towards Imogen. The two began batting it between one another.

I'm sorry about spelling mistakes and different words used in the speech, if you look on YouTube for Geordie accents or have a look on Google you'll see it's slang. I would advise you to take a look in order to get the just of what I will be saying in the roleplay throughout. Here are some sites to check out;

What she is wearing;

Sorry about the in-activity, I have been rather busy over the past few days. But, I was also giving others time to post however its been long enough, so I decided to go ahead and post.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2014, 09:30:49 am »
Sorry I've not been able to post, guys :3 I've been really busy in the lead up to Christmas. I don't think I'll be able to manage two characters, so would it be possible for someone to 'adopt' Damien xD So sorry!

Allanah Keirnan

"That's absolute bullshit." A sceptical voice caused Allanah to turn, her long mahogany hair blocking her vision for a moment before it settled into place. Her eyes sparked at the challenge. "You wanna bet?" Her soft voice held much more confidence that one would expect from a girl like her. She addressed a male slightly older than her, one that she was familiar with after meeting him the night before, that had questioned her earlier statement. "There is no chance that you would have the guts to hang off of that." His eyes darted to a place behind the girl, but she didn't need to look to see what he had been gesturing to. Besides, she was that one that had announced the fact that she could hang, upside down, off of the railing overhanging the lower deck of the ship with ease for a whole minute. The drop was at least a hundred feet.

It took her only a few seconds to skip over to the railing, glancing behind her once to smirk at the worried looks on her friends' faces. Placing one steady foot on the middle bar, the brunette swung her leg over, followed by the other. Now that she was directly above the deck below, the first spark of fear flipped her stomach, but she kept a determined face and adjusted her position so that her legs were bent over the top bar. Satisfied with the few gasps below and in front of her, she let go of the bars completely with her hands and swung backwards. Her legs remained hooked onto the railing, but she still let out a joyous cry, her hair hanging down and softly swinging in the breeze. She laughed as the adrenaline pumped itself through her veigns and her arms stretched out wide. "Start the timer!" She called out, her soft Irish accent high with excitement and breathlessness. She remained swinging dangerously, her grey eyes scanning the now-upside down deck for anything interesting. A familiar accent caused her head to turn towards a nearby balcony. She gazed in interest as two seemingly Irish men discussed women, one of the short and reasonably unattractive. The other was tall, dark and certainly striking. Well, at least upside-down he was. She was about to call out to them when two strong hands grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up and over the railing.

"That was a minute." The guy from before's voice was gruff with embarrassment as she pushed past him, running a hand through her hair to return it back to its usual position. In a few seconds, she was surrounded by laughing and whooping friends, giving her high fives and awed looks. "Let's go down to the pool." She announced, untying the ribbon of her throw-over, and began to lead the large group to the pool. It took them only a few minutes to get there. And when they did, they received a lot of pissed-off glances. Allanah's stunt with the railing had not gone unnoticed. Delving into her over-sized beach bag, she pulled out a small bottle of sun-tan lotion, dumping all of her stuff at a nearby sun lounger and letting herself fall back on it.

After applying a light yet safe layer of lotion, Ally turned onto her front and closed her eyes. "Wow... You've not even had one drink yet, Ally?" An amused voice caused the Irish girl to open one eye and scrutinise the person that had disturbed her peace. "I'm just saving me'self for tonight, sweetie." She purred, closing her eyes once more to feel the sun's rays soak into her skin. Her mind couldn't help but wander back to the Irishmen on the balcony, speaking of a party they would be attending. She sighed, Check it out later.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 09:35:30 am by Concern »

"Trust my rage."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2014, 08:10:30 pm »

It's quite alright I'm sure everyone is busy over the Christmas season! But yes, you may put one of your characters up for someone else to take on. I shall wait until someone else goes ahead and posts before I do.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.