Author Topic: -PokemonXY's Art-~Taking Requests~OPEN~  (Read 6757 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: -PokemonXY's Art-~Taking Requests~OPEN~
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2015, 12:43:36 pm »
Quote from: PokemonXY link=topic=49441.msg679387#msg679387 date9=1422412880
Destiny, I have a question about your request. The art that you requested includes a character that I am highly familiar with, I've seen it in the outro of a youtuber. (Your signature) Did you get permission and DO you own this character?

Also I'm gonna start on my other requests while my other person accepts the piece of art. Sorry for the wait!

Nevermind. I guess asking for something is too hard to ask.

Thanks anyway.

No no no, I just want to make sure I'm not accused of copying someone's character.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2015, 04:35:36 pm »
Destiny, I have a question about your request. The art that you requested includes a character that I am highly familiar with, I've seen it in the outro of a youtuber. (Your signature) Did you get permission and DO you own this character?

Also I'm gonna start on my other requests while my other person accepts the piece of art. Sorry for the wait!

Thanks anyway.

No no no, I just want to make sure I'm not accused of copying someone's character.

Indeed Destiny. It's nothing to take offense to or be discouraged by but please be sure to only request and use a character that belongs to you. It wouldn't be very nice to use someone else's creation as your own and I'm sure you wouldn't like it if it was done to you. I didn't get to see this character since you removed your post but it's simply a heads up from us both since the original owner may not approve and that will simply get you and Pokemon in trouble. 

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2015, 12:27:23 am »
Lovelyyyy! :D
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=49509.0
The reference sheet topic says alot, so xD
Pose: Sittin' on her bum, starring at a sexy rock
Expression: In Love (with the sexy rock xD)
Background: ( This is optional for you, you can just leave it with a white background if you want xD) Disco floor with a disco ball spinnin' thing (Whatever it's called in English xD)
doing what i feel like

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2015, 01:48:30 am »
Lovelyyyy! :D
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=49509.0
The reference sheet topic says alot, so xD
Pose: Sittin' on her bum, starring at a sexy rock
Expression: In Love (with the sexy rock xD)
Background: ( This is optional for you, you can just leave it with a white background if you want xD) Disco floor with a disco ball spinnin' thing (Whatever it's called in English xD)

Accepted! ^^ I'll try to catch up on my requests so I can get to yours.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

DreamerDay

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2015, 07:05:36 am »

Thanks anyway.

But why would I want to steal someone's art work and character? That sounds mad dumb. This character is however is known from a game and I was borrowing a link so you can get a visual Of Sora.

But okay, I guess I'm still the bad guy here.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2015, 01:45:00 am »

Thanks anyway.

But why would I want to steal someone's art work and character? That sounds mad dumb. This character is however is known from a game and I was borrowing a link so you can get a visual Of Sora.

But okay, I guess I'm still the bad guy here.

I just don't want to be accused in anyway of using characters from content that is not mine or yours. I'm okay with FNAF because I know that it's ok to make fanart of it. But I'm just careful with other things. Don't be afraid to request from me as long as you have something that makes it okay for me to make a character from other content if included.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

DreamerDay

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2015, 02:20:06 am »
That's fan art too. It's from Kingdom Hearts!!

So, you're telling me you can't make a fanart of sora, who's on Kingdom Hearts and apparently a lion? Just FNAF?

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2015, 11:38:10 pm »
That's fan art too. It's from Kingdom Hearts!!

So, you're telling me you can't make a fanart of sora, who's on Kingdom Hearts and apparently a lion? Just FNAF?

I'd be glad to make it now that I know. I just need to practice on lions. Sorry that I didn't realize. X.x
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

DreamerDay

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2015, 12:04:04 am »
Okay.