Author Topic: The Realm of Fantasy | Dragon - Human roleplay | Open and Accepting!  (Read 38883 times)

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: The Realm of Fantasy | Dragon - Human roleplay | Open and Accepting!
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2015, 12:26:05 am »
(Sorry... My internet went out so I couldn't post anything.)

Anna Evens

Viper
Ice Dragon

Anna watched silently as Ashton and Dante took off into the sky heading towards the castle? After a few moments of being quiet, Viper lightly nudged her, signaling it was time to go back home. "You're right Viper. Let's get going." Anna said softly, nearly acting like she could understand her dragon. The brunette jumped onto her dragon, gripped the broken horn and patted Viper. "Let's go back into the kingdom." She said, moving the broken thorn to make Viper travel up into the air. The white beast flapped her wings and followed Anna's commands and started rising into the sky. Anna quickly made Viper shoot off towards the kingdom, Viper moving at a fast than normal pace.   

Whoops...

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2015, 10:50:51 pm »
Bump?
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2015, 11:27:36 pm »
(Awaiting Progress)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2015, 12:06:22 pm »
Oi, I'm sorry, but it's Sherlolly's turn. I decided to take out the post time since people are having exams and they probably won't reply within two days. In other words - Sherlolly, it's your turn.))
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2015, 04:16:02 pm »
I posted before SweetNightmares :3 bit of confusion there because I wasn't sure who's turn it was but I'll quote it now:
I hope that its okay if I post now although it isn't my turn. I was waiting for SweetNightmares to post, but it's been more than two days since the last post :c]]

Velia Lotus

Velia, having decided her boots were not comfortable enough, continued to dance and skip her way through the forest now barefoot. She could tell that she was being watched, feel it even, but that only made her actions even more eccentric. She had a vague idea of who it was , and her suspicions were confirmed as Cain appeared by her side, a low rumble coming from deep in his throat. "Velia Lotus." The girl's smile widened as she reached out a reassuring hand to stroke the muzzle of her dragon, her back turned from the familiar voice. Cain had never liked Pierce, she suspected that it something to do with his dragon, but there was something about him that brought out his protective side.

Whirling around in a graceful, child-like manner, Velia's voice was friendly yet dripping sarcasm. "I am perfectly stable, thank you very much, Pierce Hudgens." She slowly started to glide towards him, her eyes tracing over him. He was exactly how she remembered with his pride-filled stance and wonderfully malevolent grin, his eyes almost exactly the same shade of blue as hers. "And I can see that you still have absolutely no sense of hygiene, my darling." She purred, her eyes almost challenging as she gestured towards his dirty clothes and dragon, dripping with swamp water. Licking her lips as if contemplating something for a second, her hand reached out to meet the scales of Pierce's dragon, Doom. "That dragon of yours certainly can make quite a noise." She murmured with a deadly smile and drew her hand back before it could be bitten off. "Where have you been? I've missed you dreadfully and it's been so boring."
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 17, 2015, 05:50:47 pm »
Oh my apologies. I will post a bit later today, since Oak was gone for more than 3 days.))
In-game - Orchee

Offline Oakfrost

• Experienced Traveler
    • TwoGuessWho
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2015, 03:55:03 pm »
I'm so sorry for my inactivity. I had a bunch of exams thrown at me this week, so please skip me.))

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2015, 04:27:13 pm »
@Oak: It's all good, exams are ruining the roleplays.

@Everyone: Sorry, gotta skip. I'm very ill and I definitely don't want to post, sorry. That's why I haven't posted earlier.))
In-game - Orchee

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2015, 10:08:40 pm »
( I have exams, but ill try to post tomorrow. If I cant, ill let you all know)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2015, 03:54:48 pm »
(Are we stoll considering this rp alive? Im unable to post rn due to unstable weather, it took our wifi out and im using 4g on my phone right now which ive already gone over on. If its Alive, then ill post when our wifi returns)