Author Topic: Tsuki Yuki Hana [Open]  (Read 1273 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Tsuki Yuki Hana [Open]
« on: February 04, 2015, 05:54:37 pm »
.:Tsuki Yuki Hana:.
Tsuki Yuki Hana's Theme Song

Greetings.
Welcome to the world of TYH, short for Tsuki Yuki Hana. The names come from great past leaders...
Tsuki the clever and sly fox, Yuki the wild and dangerous tigress, and Hana the peaceful and cowardly rabbit.

Each had a large impact on the animals of the Kuba lands, as was known back then.
Tsuki taught us to be smart and not do harmful things. Yuki told us to stand up for ourselves in hards times. Hana told us that violence is never always the answer and should instead some problems should be solved with a talk.

But now, a anonymous animal has broken the laws of the Tsuki Yuki Hana, and the others are suffering greating and are also breaking the laws.

We need your help, now!
Will you come help us?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
 The site, "Tsuki Yuki Hana" is an online animal roleplay game, where humanity slowly tears apart the animal world and we animals must defend both ourselves and the land. Will you be apart of the war between animals and humanity?
Just click the link to signup.
"Tsuki Yuki Hana" Signup
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
FAQ
What sort of benefits do I get?
The website will from time to time hold fun events that can help you get amazing gifts such a free Staff rank, badges, items, etc.

What sort of things can we do?
You can chat with other players, roleplay with other players, and  generally have fun!

Is Staff Applications open!?
In fact, yes. They are. So don't miss them! <3

What type of Events?
Holidays, Birthdays, Member of the Season, etc.

Who's the guy in the banner? >:I
The guy in the banner is my human UTAU character, Kazune Kai. Behind him is a barricade of flowers, and behind those flowers are butterflies striked through to show the danger that the animals are in. But on Kai's shirt, he has a butterfly on it to show he isn't trying to harm animals.

It won't let me login! Help!
Please refer to: Questions & Answers . Scroll down to "Troubleshoot/Support Quesions".

I'd like to Donate to "Tsuki Yuki Hana" but how?
Donations are currently closed, so please wait until later. <3

In order to become Staff, what are the requirements?
Please refer to Staff FAQ .

Is this a game?
At the moment, no. I am planning to create a downloadable adventure game, where you are able to roleplay in a game and such.

Click the Spoiler for Game FAQ in case it does become a game!
What animals will be chooseable?
Felines (Cats, Tigers, Panthers, Lions, etc), Canines (Dogs, Foxes, Wolves,  Coyotes, etc), Farm Animals (Sheep, Horses, Cows, Pigs, etc), Wild Animals (Boars, Rabbits, Mice, Penguins, etc), Sea animals (Dolphins, Sharks, Turtles, Fish, etc), and even humans! If it becomes a game and you download it and see that the animal you want isn't there, you may contact me and I'll try to add it!

What type of lands will be there?
Like as said in the Roleplay Locations board: Arctic, City, Island, Junk Yard, Lake, Marshland, Ocean, Plains, Valley, and Woodlands. I will also add in ideas from "Other".

Do you need help with the game?
At the moment, no. The game isn't actually an official game yet, it's just a roleplay website. Until we make the decision of yes or no, we will then need help with the game.

Give us some DEMO background map music!
Adventurous (Long pause at start will be cut off)
Forest Sounds! <3
Ocean Sounds! <3
Calm Tuning Music (From: FeralHeart)
Drum and Flute Beats (From: FeralHeart)
Deep Music (From: FeralHeart)
Ding Ding. <3 (?From: FeralHeart?)
Some quick & helpful links
Rules
Questions & Answers
Staff FAQ
Staff Applications
How To Keep Your Account Safe [/color][/font][/i]
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 03:15:34 pm by ??????? »

DreamerDay

Re: Tsuki Yuki Hana [Open]
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 01:14:45 pm »
Website not found?

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 03:16:05 pm »
My darling, I'm so sorry!
I've fixed all the links now, they now lead to where they should. <3

DreamerDay

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 05:31:56 pm »
My darling, I'm so sorry!
I've fixed all the links now, they now lead to where they should. <3

Thank youuu! :)