Author Topic: What's Your FH Story?  (Read 5188 times)

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
Re: What's Your FH Story?
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2015, 05:15:01 am »
I first found out about FeralHeart from this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJGtsA4I8TU

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2015, 11:37:27 am »
I found FeralHeart through friends. They were chatting about this game (about IT, too) and I decided to take a look.
The registration was closed, unfortunately. After two years, I've downloaded WolfQuest and remembered about this big 3D-chat. And of course, the registration was closed. Checking almost every day, after a month I registered successfully. Now, I'm here - sitting on a chair and replying on a topic in the forum.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2015, 06:05:10 pm »
Well it was 2011 sometime and I was you tubing things and one thing led to another an I was watching something that was like "top 10 animal games" (I was like 11 so this appealed to me) and I saw Feral Hesrt and I loved the fact that you could do whatever you want, say whatever you want, and go wherever you want. It didn't have chat restrictions like everything other 10yr old game which I really like because I could connect with other people more. So I watched more YouTube videos on it and then went to the FH page downloaded it. Waited till a weird time so I could make an account.. Etc etc then I played.
My earliest FH memory was making my brother help me make a character (which was a black demon scary things because boys will be boys am I right ladies) so ya.
Then my first realistic character was this little lioness with white wings and I was in fluorite sitting on bonfire island next to this lion and lioness, figuring I would just be their kid or whatever. I could see theirouhs moving but I was VERY confused about how to talk to other people so I just flew around and stuff.
Haha k pce out
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Flamesparky

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sweet dreams everyone <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2015, 06:47:39 am »
In November 2013 or maybe 2012, me and my friend were lokking vids on youtube. And because we were crazef about wolves, of course we wached vids about them. Then we came across onr FH video, a FH rock-line if i remember corectly. We needed to play that game Cx
It was thusday, and we registered two days later. I had no idea what is roleplaying that time... So I was total noob XD
My Presets :)

Being less active until school wont finish.
In-Game: FlameSparky
DA: FlameSparky
YT: FeralHeartersTeam

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2015, 12:58:54 pm »
I remember how I found Feral Heart quiet clearly.

I had been playing Wolf Quest for quiet some time (after searching up 'wolf games' on the internet) and had become really quiet bored of it. So I decided to search up 'Games like Wolf Quest' Hoping for a 3D MMRPG of some sort. And quiet by chance I did.
This was before the Registrations were randomly closed, so I quickly made an account and headed straight onto the game.
I remember my first day like it was yesterday. Now that I've been on Feral Heart for so many years, I see that what happened to me was pure luck, and I had a brilliant start to the life of RP.
I remember making a Husky as my first character, and being the newbie I was it was completely Generic, and  of course a puppy. The name I gave it has been the name of pretty much every male character I have ever created since, Zanu. It just sorta stuck.
After appearing in Lonely Cave, I headed for the first portal I saw, which happened to be the South Pole. After dashing around the vast whiteness for a while, I headed back to the centre of the map, where I found two other huskies, the typical mated pair who were looking for a pup. I was quick to acquire myself a place in the family and I got my first taste of roleplay.
Back then my roleplay style was very simple yet understandable.
The happenings of that day, in that roleplay, were extremely dramatic, but to sum it up: The mother died from a wolf attack, while Zanu and his father ran. Zanu was then traumatized and did not trust wolves. Zanu's father left, and did not come back. While Zanu went on a search for the father, he met a demonic wolf pack, who Zanu of his fathers death, and then took him in, where he was adopted by a demon wolf named Kay.

And that was all within the first day. I had many more roleplays with that pack for years after, and Zanu became a badass demon Husky with a huge sword, and a level head. The plot was, maybe a bit premature and wild, but thick and exciting, and I loved every second of it, no matter how noobish many may call it.

Offline Dawnwings

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2015, 02:14:12 pm »
I found FH through suggestions for other games made on Wolf Quest. It took me a week to join, and today is my second day. :3 In my first day, I spent time putting items on my character and meeting new people in Bonfire.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2015, 12:26:08 am »
Back in October 2012, 9-year-old me was watching some WolfQuest videos and I saw a FH video in the suggestions and I asked dad if I could download FeralHeart and well, he let me so I made my very first FH character, a black and aqua wolf named Misty. I went to south pole and I was saying stuff like "how do you howl" and the actions is what it took to figure it out. Eventually, I went to Lagfire Island and I would powerplay (AJ roleplayers were a bad influence on me) and here I am, I was 9 now I am 12.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2015, 12:35:26 am »
I found FH through suggestions for other games made on Wolf Quest. It took me a week to join, and today is my second day. :3 In my first day, I spent time putting items on my character and meeting new people in Bonfire.

Ahhh! Welcome to Feral Heart! I hope you enjoy your (long :)) stay here
pm for free art i need practice

Offline tygrysek

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ? my happy little pill, take me away ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2015, 09:57:51 pm »
wowiie, all these stories sound super interesting! c: and a lot of them seem to come from wolf quest
which is how i found feralheart too hahha xD

so anyway, i was about 9 years old in around may 2010 or something and i was watching wolfquest videos and i stumbled upon an impressive title video and i got interested in it so i tried to join the forums and download the game but
it didn't really work :<

so a couple of months later i found a feral heart video when it was still in beta i think and i was like ''waohh :0'' and some time later after fh came out i watched videos of people playing it :3

aaND FEBRUARY 2011 is when i made my first account and started playing C: i was 10 years old and it was super awesoome. my character was a jet black husky with a hot pink mane and her name was Shakira xD
i remember making my first friends, they were two colourful wolves .w. i remember when we tried to go back up the water fall in ficho tunnel but then i kinda ran away and ended up in fluorite plains which was amazing
then i got lost i think
i also remember my first roleplay it was with a group of canines and we went to fluorite plains but then i got lost omo
and one day i was walking around fluorite plains and made friends with two lions which were mates i think and we were joking around and it was pretty cool ~
...and i remember my first dance line that i joined too it was really long and awesome

and there we have some of my newbie days stories hahha
playing feralheart was such an awesome experience honestly, especially 2011 :3 and 2012

Offline Owly

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • Kryvul
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2015, 04:29:06 pm »
I joined April 1st 2011 with my original account. I had actually just stumbled upon the game by chance, and since I had a bad fall out with my previous game, I saw it as the chance to start out new. Naturally I joined, and stuck around Bonfire for a bit. Of course this was before Bonfire was utterly terrible, but I actually stayed there for a week before I met my first friend, and was taken to Fluorite and hadn't gone back since.

While by characters were a bit cliche and badly colored, from my previous game I already had a lot of role playing experience. So I pretty much fit in anywhere as far as role playing went. Boring "noob days" sorry.